This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsters Inc. Fastpass

Are there any plans to have Fastpass come to the Monsters Inc. attraction?
    Last edited by AB Born; 02-09-2006, 07:07 PM.

Re: Monsters Inc. Fastpass

I doubt it, if they were going to use Fastpass for that, it would have opened with the system in place. The line moves pretty quickly and it's got a decently high capacity, I don't see Fastpass being really necessary. I think it's great that they've learned that FP works best if it's not on every single ride in the park.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

^ I agree.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

That's the last thing it needs, look at the Muppet Vision, that was the most unneccesary use of FASTPASS, and eventually the line will go down. Dark rides shouldn't have FASTPASS.

Comment

Except for Pooh's Hunny Hunt at TDL! you forgot that one!

Comment

Well, that's an exception. That is above and beyond any dark ride, that's genius. But I meant, like dark rides such as Peter Pan's Flight, Mr. Toad, etc.

Comment

There is no easy way to convert the queue to FASTPASS use, so I doubt you will see it. Also, if they were thinking about adding it, they would have left the old WWTBAM-PI FP machines in place and would have converted them to the MI:M&SttR attraction.

But heck, on Wednesday, it was a walk on all day.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Cool. Thanks guys

Comment

Never will happen. Imagine how long the standby would be. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                    There is no easy way to convert the queue to FASTPASS use, so I doubt you will see it. Also, if they were thinking about adding it, they would have left the old WWTBAM-PI FP machines in place and would have converted them to the MI:M&SttR attraction.

But heck, on Wednesday, it was a walk on all day.
                    Wow ... that was like ... revenge of the acronyms! :blink:
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

i really hope not. the line moves fairly quickly as it is. i don't see any need for it. BTW OK, KWIM?
                      <o>

Comment

Do they still do fastpass on BLAB? That was almost infuriating last year. Fast pas is ridiculous on that ride. Without it your 40 minute line would be 10 minutes, 15 when its slammed!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakus
                          Do they still do fastpass on BLAB? That was almost infuriating last year. Fast pas is ridiculous on that ride. Without it your 40 minute line would be 10 minutes, 15 when its slammed!
                          Yes, BLAB (I love the abbrevation) still offers FASTPASS seven days a week. And while it really isn't needed on slow days, it is a nice feature on busy days.

Don't forget, Disney is obligated to have a certain amount of FP machines to keep AAA happy with its exclusive "Enhanced FASTPASS" feature.
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Another exception, Pooh at the Magic Kingdom definately needs it as well. On the other side of the coin though, the theater attractions and Peter Pan does not need it.
                            Burnt Toast
                            The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Trixster
                              Never will happen. Imagine how long the standby would be. Yikes.
                              Now that the hype is over with the lines should never be more than 5 or 10 minutes - even during the summer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X