This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Oswald at Disneyland

who will be the first to say they spotted a hidden Oswald at DL, I think I saw one on the POTC, and another one in HM
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Re: Hidden Oswald at Disneyland

I think that would be you to be the first...
    -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tahoebob54
      who will be the first to say they spotted a hidden Oswald at DL, I think I saw one on the POTC, and another one in HM
      Any specific places in the rides you can tell us?

Comment

Originally posted by tahoebob54
        who will be the first to say they spotted a hidden Oswald at DL
        The real question should be "Who will be the first one to post a photo of a hidden Oswald at DL?"
        As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

The REAL question is: When will Disney publicly acknowledge Oswald in the Parks?
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Nah, the REAL question is: Is there a reason why we care about Oswald all the sudden?
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
              Nah, the REAL question is: Is there a reason why we care about Oswald all the sudden?
              The reason we care is because Oswald was Walt Disney's original character that was STOLEN from him in the 1920's. It's a big deal finally getting him back in the Disney fold. I am sorry that Walt Disney didn't live to see the day that Oswald returned.
              More importantly, I am truly impressed that Robert Iger would consider Oswald an important enough piece of Disney history to consider forfeiting money in order to bring Oswald back to Disney. That alone, says VOLUMES about Robert Iger to me.:bow: He may not be a huge Disney history buff, but he obviously get's the importance of Disney history and it's impact on "The Faithful":thumbup:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

So, how is he back? Did they buy him back or resteal him or what? i knew who oswald was and I know he's important but I didn't know he was stolen and is "back."
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I want a plush Oswald. Maybe dressed for Valentines day. Or, perhaps dressed as Abe Lincoln for Pres. day.

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                    The reason we care is because Oswald was Walt Disney's original character that was STOLEN from him in the 1920's.
                    Oswald wasn't exactly stolen from Walt - more like Walt was tricked into giving away Oswald.
                    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Originally posted by ttztotdca50
                      Oswald wasn't exactly stolen from Walt - more like Walt was tricked into giving away Oswald.
                      No, he was stolen. Oswald was Walt's creation. It was stoleen from him when he was fired and told his creation would no longer would be his.
                      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                        So, how is he back? Did they buy him back or resteal him or what? i knew who oswald was and I know he's important but I didn't know he was stolen and is "back."
                        Oswald was part of the ESPN/Al Micheals/Monday Night Football deal.
                        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t
                          No, he was stolen. Oswald was Walt's creation. It was stoleen from him when he was fired and told his creation would no longer would be his.
                          This is true PLUS Walt lost many of his animators around the same time. He had to start over from scratch, and that's when Mickey was born. Funny how you never hear about the guy who stole him....what was his name?

(The word for the day is "irony.")

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                            Funny how you never hear about the guy who stole him....what was his name?
                            Charles Mintz-What a scumbag. He later lost Oswald to Universal, and got what he deserved...KARMA!
                            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Can someone post a picture please?
                              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X