• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wotan
    Isn't that amazing?

Kinda freaky isn't it?

Comment

just think if they have to rebuild the falls how much bigger and better the backside of water could be.
      i have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by thndrmtnskp
        just think if they have to rebuild the falls how much bigger and better the backside of water could be.
        We can rebuild it, it can be faster, splashier, waterier---the 6 Million Dollar Falls!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
          Isn't that some sort of paradox or something??
          No, that's the dock on the left and the dock on the right...
          You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by FloggingMorgy
            No, that's the dock on the left and the dock on the right...
            I walked right into that one, didn't I?! Good one! :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
              I walked right into that one, didn't I?! Good one! :bow:
              It's a gift really...and the fact that i can go through the spiel start to finish with many variations without even being on the ride (it's sad really...) has NOTHING to do with me jumping right on that one.
              You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

Comment

How big of a colapse was it? Did somthing fall off or the whole thing come down? Can we really expect a new one to be built, or is this going to end up like the twin falls. :confused:

Comment

and remember.. those on the dock are a pair of dorks... hehe

couldn't resist...

I hope it comes abck better (and bigger)

Comment

I would not ~think~ it would delay anything...
                    With being able to frame a house in less than a week, there is no reason they cannot have it fixed in time...unless the materials they use to create the looks takes THAT long to cure...

Comment

I would hope with a new Schweitzer they'll pick new people to do the jokes.

The last couple of times I've been on the JC I've had some pretty terrible guides.
                      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I think the terrible guides may be due to the terrible spiel restrictions...less animated people actually want to work the ride now that it's not as much fun for them

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X