This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney giving guests a POTC survey

Yesterday after getting off POTC I was stopped by a CM and asked three questions about the ride:

What did you like about it?
    It's the original.

What did you not like about it?
    That it's changing. (hilarious reaction to this)

What did you notice different?
    The parrot at the beginning of the ride is gone, as is the drunk pirate on the ledge.

Re: Disney giving guests a POTC survey

Noooooo not the drunk guy, I love him.
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Anymore info?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
        Anymore info?
        Like what? I got off the ride and they asked me three questions about it. They had 2 CMs stationed at the exit with clip boards.

Comment

Oh I don't know :lol:. I was just curious. i bet they are doing the survey before the changes just to make sure the people support them. I am thinking that if they get more answers saying that people do/don't want the changes, they will base the future fate of the ride on the survey answers. Possibly a Matt Quimet (Did I spell it wrong?), Lassiter, or Iger decision?

Comment

This is very interesting. Even more interesting that theyre doing these surveys AFTER they publicly announce that Jack Sparrow & Crew are joining the attraction. You'd think if they were worried about the changes (which this is what it seems like to me), they'd've done the surveying BEFORE firming up plans and announcing that theyre changing the attraction.

I wonder if these surveys might have an impact on the additions?

Originally posted by DisneyWrassler
            Possibly a Matt Quimet (Did I spell it wrong?), Lassiter, or Iger decision?
            I'd assume that if the Ouimet/Emmer team was concerned they would have had these surveys done a long time ago - same with Iger. And I doubt Iger's concern for the parks is this in depth, anyways. I'm betting this is a Lasseter/WDI concern that we're seeing.
            Last edited by MasterGracey; 02-12-2006, 11:53 AM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

This is perhaps a big opportunity for POTC fans who don't want the ride to change to take this survey and voice their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                This is perhaps a big opportunity for POTC fans who don't want the ride to change to take this survey and voice their opinions.
                It definately is a big opportunity to voice your opinion. I wonder how long the surveyers will be sticking around?
                This could be an interesting turning of the tide in this whole ordeal.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Here's an opportunity to say...

I shocked and appauled that the pirates were after food! Don't you know this nation has a weight problem??? Since the scene is just after the auction couldn't they be chasing women?

Comment

Wish I was making my trip sooner so I could express my opinion to them.
                    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                    sigpic

Comment

I am sure that there are A LOT of people who took that survey that said they did not like how the ride was not like the movie. When I was there last weekend, I heard that several times when I was either on the ride or gettting off. Food for thought.

Comment

If anyone hates the PC version and the rumors of the newest version, please put on the survey to atleast make the ride un-PC again! Please .

Comment

What was the helarious reaction to the second answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Lore
                            Here's an opportunity to say...

I shocked and appauled that the pirates were after food! Don't you know this nation has a weight problem??? Since the scene is just after the auction couldn't they be chasing women?
                            )

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
                              What was the helarious reaction to the second answer?
                              He said "It's changing?!" in a "I don't know what you're talking about" sort of way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X