This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/13/06: Haunted Mansion construction and refurbishment photos

Hi. Was at Disneyland yesterday and took some photos of the Haunted Mansion's construction. Thought you all might be interested.

This next picture is interesting because on that big, metal box it has a paper taped on it with each land from DCA in larger, bold face type and typed notes underneath. Not sure what the notes say. Unfortunately, the photo isnt big enough to read since I didn't take it at a high enough setting.

Re: 2/13/06: Haunted Mansion construction and refurbishment photos

Huh? I didnt know they were doing refirbs to HM, i thought they were just taking down HMH! I also thought they did refirbs when they closed to put HMH! Confused! Answers plz?

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183
      Huh? I didnt know they were doing refirbs to HM, i thought they were just taking down HMH! I also thought they did refirbs when they closed to put HMH! Confused! Answers plz?
      They're re-pouring a lot of concrete and re-painting the whole facade. Yesterday while I was taking these photos, I could hear them breaking up some concrete over on the side of the building closer to Splash Mountain.

Comment

Ooo, thanx for the answers, hey, maybe that paper is a clue to whats gonna happen to DCA!!!

Comment

yea maybe.Someone should take a better pic of that paper if its still there.Very interesting
          :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by painted windows
            yea maybe.Someone should take a better pic of that paper if its still there.Very interesting
            I agree. Where's Darkbeer? :ap:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Such a beautiful building...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X