Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report 21st Birthday at Disneyland!!!

This past Sunday I turned 21, and OF COURSE I went to Disney with family and friends.

As in the past, I made a trip report in the form of a video! Enjoy!

Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!

Re: 21st Birthday at Disneyland!!!

Awesome video! I'm celebrating my 21st at Disneyland this year too!

Comment

Awesome. I'm celebrating my 51st at Disneyland this October.

Comment

That was fun to watch HAPPY 21

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer28 View Post
          Awesome video! I'm celebrating my 21st at Disneyland this year too!
          YAY!!!!!! Have fun, I know I did.

Comment

Happy birthday. Due to the title of your video, I almost didn't watch it. Maybe I'm old fashion..or just old, but in my mind, getting drunk/drinking doesn't mix with Disneyland. Maybe its because I have kids and don't want to see sloppy drunks around the park.

However, your video looked good and it looks like you had a good time.

Happy birthday.
            Jeff made me famous!
            From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
              Happy birthday. Due to the title of your video, I almost didn't watch it. Maybe I'm old fashion..or just old, but in my mind, getting drunk/drinking doesn't mix with Disneyland. Maybe its because I have kids and don't want to see sloppy drunks around the park.

However, your video looked good and it looks like you had a good time.

Happy birthday.
              I just titled it that as a joke. I hate people like that in the parks, too. But thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OREGONLVSDLAND View Post
                That was fun to watch HAPPY 21
                Thank you!!!!

Comment

I'll be celebrating my 38th birthday a week from this Monday. I think it's the fourth time I've gone to celebrate my birthday, not counting having to work on my birthday all three years that I worked there. We've got reservations at the Blue Bayou. I'm going with my parents, and even though my dad has been going since opening day, they have never eaten there! I've eaten there twice, but the last time was more than 10 years ago, so I'm really looking forward to it!!!
                  Disneyland Cast Member
                  Outdoor Vending
                  1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                    I'll be celebrating my 38th birthday a week from this Monday. I think it's the fourth time I've gone to celebrate my birthday, not counting having to work on my birthday all three years that I worked there. We've got reservations at the Blue Bayou. I'm going with my parents, and even though my dad has been going since opening day, they have never eaten there! I've eaten there twice, but the last time was more than 10 years ago, so I'm really looking forward to it!!!
                    Yeah, I stopped going to BB when they changed the menu.
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

We normally get hammered on the Mark Twain as we sail around the river of America

Comment

I think I'd feel wrong if I was intoxicated at Disneyland, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                          I've been to Disneyland on my 18th, Disneyworld on my 20th, and Disneyland again on my 21st. (probably more than that, that's all I can remember, lol)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X