This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All packed!

Ok, So I am all packed and ready to head out in about 4 or 5 hours (about 3 or 4 am my time) I live in New Mexico so we are going to drive as far as Las Vegas and stay for the night... Then we will leave Las Vegas on Friday morning around 4am then check into our hotel in Anaheim and go to DLR straight away! Im really excited we also have reserved balcony seats for Fantasmic! Friday as well, 1st time we have ever done it so it should be fun! Ill be gone for 9 days with 3 of them at DLR a day at SW and another day at USH. The rest of the days will be for just chilling out... I hope to take some nice pictures from my visit... Ill see ya'll later!!

Re: All packed!

Have a great time!
    We are leaving Friday at 5:00 am but only have a 6 hr drive from NoCal (of course who knows with crazy LA friday pre-holiday afternoon traffic)

Enjoy Fantasmic from the balcony!!!!! I'll be watching from the "freebie" spots with the rest of the people and I'm jealous (but a nice kind of jealous and so happy for you)

I still haven't packed, though...I'd better get off the boards LOL

Comment

goodluck on your trip, dont forget to bring back pics!

Comment

Don't miss the FIREWORKS at the Hub.

Comment

The fireworks are good to see while walking around! its sooo empty, and cool(ride the matterhorn during, its cool!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X