Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

    I would like to buy or perferrably download maps to both Disneyland and California Adventure Park before I go, where can I get these maps?

  • #2
    Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

    You can get them on eBAY or find someone who is going and ask them to grab a few for you to mail you. You might also check Disneyland.com I would check it for you, but I am on a school web account and it is blocked, sorry.


    ^This is the life!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

      Originally posted by sbowman
      I would like to buy or perferrably download maps to both Disneyland and California Adventure Park before I go, where can I get these maps?
      Go to www.disneyland.com then click on MAP in the upper right. That will bring up a java script map. Click on the Disneyland section, then at the bottom click on Download as PDF. Do the same for DCA. Its the same map you will get at the park.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

        They sell them at the Emporium at the park, that's where I got mine.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

          Private Message me your mailing address and I'll send a Guide to the Magic for each park ASAP. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your address, call Disneyland Resort Guest Relations (714) 781-7290. They might be able to send you a map or two. I don't know though.

          Originally posted by cindersgirl
          They sell them at the Emporium at the park, that's where I got mine.
          I think you're talking about the huge Fun Maps - I got the Disneyland one, do they have a DCA one as well? If so, I gotta pick one up next time I'm there!

          Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

            Originally posted by MasterGracey
            Private Message me your mailing address and I'll send a Guide to the Magic for each park ASAP. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your address, call Disneyland Resort Guest Relations (714) 781-7290. They might be able to send you a map or two. I don't know though.


            I think you're talking about the huge Fun Maps - I got the Disneyland one, do they have a DCA one as well? If so, I gotta pick one up next time I'm there!
            Are these "Fun Maps" the large poster size ones? I have tried to get my hands on one of these for Disneyland since I had them for MK as a kid. We will be there in a few weeks so opefully I can pick one up.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X