Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

I would like to buy or perferrably download maps to both Disneyland and California Adventure Park before I go, where can I get these maps?

Re: Where can I get DL and CAP Maps

You can get them on eBAY or find someone who is going and ask them to grab a few for you to mail you. You might also check Disneyland.com I would check it for you, but I am on a school web account and it is blocked, sorry.

^This is the life!

Comment

Originally posted by sbowman
      I would like to buy or perferrably download maps to both Disneyland and California Adventure Park before I go, where can I get these maps?
      Go to www.disneyland.com then click on MAP in the upper right. That will bring up a java script map. Click on the Disneyland section, then at the bottom click on Download as PDF. Do the same for DCA. Its the same map you will get at the park.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

They sell them at the Emporium at the park, that's where I got mine.

Comment

Private Message me your mailing address and I'll send a Guide to the Magic for each park ASAP. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your address, call Disneyland Resort Guest Relations (714) 781-7290. They might be able to send you a map or two. I don't know though.

Originally posted by cindersgirl
          They sell them at the Emporium at the park, that's where I got mine.
          I think you're talking about the huge Fun Maps - I got the Disneyland one, do they have a DCA one as well? If so, I gotta pick one up next time I'm there!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
            Private Message me your mailing address and I'll send a Guide to the Magic for each park ASAP. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your address, call Disneyland Resort Guest Relations (714) 781-7290. They might be able to send you a map or two. I don't know though.

I think you're talking about the huge Fun Maps - I got the Disneyland one, do they have a DCA one as well? If so, I gotta pick one up next time I'm there!
            Are these "Fun Maps" the large poster size ones? I have tried to get my hands on one of these for Disneyland since I had them for MK as a kid. We will be there in a few weeks so opefully I can pick one up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X