Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Trivia

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Trivia

    Ok everyone,

    Mel Blanc (famous for the voice of Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig) did one voice over project for an old Disneyland attraction. Can anyone possibly name the attraction and what character he did the voice for??

    Hint: It was a Tomorrowland attraction

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland Trivia

    Carousel of Progress.
    -Tim

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland Trivia

      Oh... as for the character.... Cousin Orville. Noel Blanc, his son, is the radio personalities.
      -Tim

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland Trivia

        FB you so rule!

        Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

        Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland Trivia

          I do....
          -Tim

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland Trivia

            I am extremely impressed!! Kudos to you!!! Great job. Man I thought I would stump somebody here. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland Trivia

              Do I get extra points for knowing it's the Peabody family?
              -Tim

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland Trivia

                but of course!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland Trivia

                  Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                  Do I get extra points for knowing it's the Peabody family?
                  Only extra geek points. :geek:

                  Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                  Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                  Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland Trivia

                    ok, more Disneyland trivia. Which attraction can you here a track of music played by the Firehouse Five Plus 2? And even better what is the name of the song??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland Trivia

                      And do I get extra points for figuring out the father was probably born in the year of the dog according to the chinese zodiac?
                      -Tim

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland Trivia

                        According to this image:



                        It would be the teacups.
                        -Tim

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland Trivia

                          Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                          And do I get extra points for figuring out the father was probably born in the year of the dog according to the chinese zodiac?
                          No.

                          Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                          Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                          Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland Trivia

                            Nope, but good try!!! I have that cd by the way, very good!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland Trivia

                              dude.. BGs questions are being PWNED
                              We're addicted to Disney



                              I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X