This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lasseter

Okay, I have a really odd question/request. Maybe someone out there could help me? I'm trying to find John Lasseter's e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, contact information, Pizza Planet Truck License Plate Number, or anything that would allow me to contact the guy. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, I'd really, really, appreciate it.

Just FYI: I figured I'd post this here because he started out as a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland. Thanks in advance.

Re: John Lasseter

A quick google search turns up nothing. Stupid question, but have you tried Pixar's main number?

Pixar Animation Studios
    1200 Park Avenue
    Emeryville, California 94608
    Telephone: 510 752-3000
    Facsimile: 510 752-3151

If its for your (or this website) try:

PUBLIC RELATIONS/PRESS INQUIRIES
    Email: publicity@pixar.com

Sorry I didn't come up with anything else.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

usually, for imagineers the emails are (name)@Disney.com(sometimes their full name with dots seperating them)

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183
        usually, for imagineers the emails are (name)@Disney.com(sometimes their full name with dots seperating them)
        He won't be on Disney's system.

Comment

Thank you everyone!

And no, it's not for any website. lol. I'm just a big fan, and I really want to write him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X