This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area Restaurants

Some friends of Bear's are spending the weekend at DL. Any restaurant recommendations? We like Rufino's Italian, Bear would like to know if they are still around and if any one has some other suggestions. Thanks
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Re: Area Restaurants

Now, I know there have to some suggestions out there. There are too many food related threads at MiceChat for there not to be. Please? Maybe this thread is in the wrong area and needs to be moved?

Comment

I always suggest Mimi's. I love thier breakfast. The Muffins are to die for. I'venever had a bad meal there. It's right across from the resort by HoJo's.

Hope that helps!!

Comment

Mimi's is great, the breakfast plates can be huge but really good!There Blueberry Muffins are a meal in itself! Also the TonyRoma's wasn't bad on Harbor Blvd, by the Ramada Inn Maingate.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Well I loooooove the Rainforest Cafe. We eat there everytime. The atmospehere alone is worth it.
          sigpic
          Elsa's and Anna's
          Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I'm not a fan of the rainforest cafe. Too loud and busy. In Downtown Disney I try to eat either at the House of Blues (those ribs, those wonderful ribs) or ESPN Zone (that pasta, that wonderful pasta).

other than that i eat whatever comes around my face when I'm hungry.
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Aw see that's why I love that place. It's like fun and crazy and you have Monkeys and Giraffes and Elephants going crazy, how fun is that. I remember the first time I went there. When the lights went down, the thunder started, and then I hear the animal noises, I was freaking out, "Whats going on" I thought. Then I see the animals move, how FREEKIN cool is this!!! I never even heard of the cafe before, even though there is one in San Francisco, I had never been there. I HEART that place.
              sigpic
              Elsa's and Anna's
              Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I like the Rainforest Cafe for breakfast, I prefer them over La Brea Bakery. Their waffles rock. Mimi's for lunch. Dinner is usually up in the air. I've had dinner at the Jazz place (I forget the name) and it was really good. I've also had dinner at Catal and thought it was just okay.

Comment

Originally posted by bejeweledcat
                  Some friends of Bear's are spending the weekend at DL. Any restaurant recommendations? We like Rufino's Italian, Bear would like to know if they are still around and if any one has some other suggestions. Thanks
                  If you like steak there is an Outback a few blocks south on Harbor.

We ate once at Buca di Beppo. Kind of fun, food was OK.

Mimi's is also pretty good.

Comment

I agree most of those restaurants are good. However, I'l looking for something a little more local-ish, more off the beaten path.

Sight detour :ot:,

Does anyone else remember Bellisles (sorry if I mangled the spelling)?

Comment

I agree most of those restaurants are good. However, I'l looking for something a little more local-ish, more off the beaten path.

Well you cant get anymore local then Mimi's or soemthing at Downtown Disney. Tony Romas is good and still kinda close. Off the beaten path huh? Nothing I can think of in Anaheim tourist capital lol.

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Bellisles (or however it's spelled) is gone. It was torn down and Outback is now there. I've gone to Katella Grill a couple of times and it's always been good. It's just a few minutes from DLR. From DLR take Katella east and it's on the NE corner of Katella and Main. It's just a few blocks past ther Pond. There are also a couple of other resturants right by there (Chili's and a seafood place which isn't bad).

Comment

Originally posted by erick13
                          Bellisles (or however it's spelled) is gone. It was torn down and Outback is now there.
                          W e were there about 2 months before it closed. I cried when I found out what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinKing!
                            Well you cant get anymore local then Mimi's .
                            We have a Mimi's right here in Loveland Colorado.

Comment

If you are looking for some fine dining establishments, two of the very best in OC are just minutes from DLR. Mr. Stox going east on Katella is just beyond the freeway overpass on the left and The White House is on Anaheim Blvd. just north of Ball Road. The latter specializes in N. Italien.

http://www.mrstox.com/

http://www.anaheimwhitehouse.com/
                              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X