This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Parade Back in May!

I was just checking the calendar on Disneyland.com and they have the Electrical Parade listed with times for May 12-14 presumably due to Mother's Day weekend.

Re: Electrical Parade Back in May!

We'll be there the week after Easter (April 12-15) and it's on the schedule every night...I think for spring break.

Comment

Yay! I wish I could be there for it. I mean don't get me wrong, I love spectro-magic too, but it just doesn't hold a candle to the original!

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
      My MySpace... or...My Facebook
      Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Oh cool that now falls durin my new trip schedual to DL ( I was going in July). I love it but my mom will be bummed she prefers Spectomagic ( I like that too but there is just something cuter to MSEP plus it's the original night time parade).
        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh cool that now falls durin my new trip schedual to DL ( I was going in July). I love it but my mom will be bummed she prefers Spectomagic ( I like that too but there is just something cuter to MSEP pluse it's the original night time parade). oops some how I did a dup post. how can I get rid of it?
          Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
          sigpic

Comment

Isn't Spectromagic just a WDW thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessmela
              We'll be there the week after Easter (April 12-15) and it's on the schedule every night...I think for spring break.
              But not in March!

Comment

Will there be any new floats added to the parade? Or heck, anything new at all that will make it really worth seeing? I still think a *Little Mermaid* electrical float would be awesome!!

GO ARIEL!! :yea:
                Love Is An Open Door
                :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

it should be interesting to see if anything is new
                  :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

I doubt anything will be new, if anything, things will probably be taken out but otherewise, it will just be cleaned up.
                    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

well, the parade does have an official sponsor.. so they have to change every lught bulb.. maybe the sponsor could pony up some cash for a new float every so often...

Comment

I hate it when I'm wrong... I said EP wouldn't be coming back. But it looks like they have steam for one more summer season. Nothing should be new. It's just the same Disney's Electrical Parade as the past few years over in DCA.

Comment

The Electrical Parade returns for nightly performaces (at least through Spring Break) beginning April 7.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenEars
                            Will there be any new floats added to the parade? Or heck, anything new at all that will make it really worth seeing? I still think a *Little Mermaid* electrical float would be awesome!!

GO ARIEL!! :yea:
                            One word: SpectroMagic.

I'm still suprised they haven't put it back on Main Street, since all the big egos behind cancelling the show are long gone. It's still completely robbed of it's soul running through DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronInCal
                              The Electrical Parade returns for nightly performaces (at least through Spring Break) beginning April 7.
                              To me, the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade to DL, for however brief a period, is even better news than acquiring Pixar, or the return of Oswald the Rabbit...could it be that Disney management is actually on a winning streak, for a change?
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X