• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disney yearbook

i got this email today, and am planning on ordering the yearbook

anybody else in on this?

Dear Friend,

Be the FIRST to pre-order the Disney Insider Yearbook 2005!

We're very excited to let you know that our inaugural Special Edition Disney Insider Yearbook can be pre-ordered now! Supplies of the Yearbook are limited and we wanted you to be among the first to have the opportunity to request your very own copy. Just visit the link below:

www.disney.com/yearbook
    This one-of-a-kind collectible book contains beautiful full-color photography throughout, "insider" stories from 2005 and a sneak peek forward to 2006.

When you become a Charter Subscriber, you will receive the Special Edition hard-cover version of the Yearbook. With your subscription, you will also receive, as our FREE GIFT to you:

• A limited-run, 4-color lithograph featuring a beautiful commemorative photo of Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration
    • An exclusive DVD that brings the 2005 Yearbook to life along with behind-the-scenes interviews with Jeff Kurtti, the book editor, and Bruce Gordon, the designer, as well as special features with other Disney "insiders" such as Bob Iger, Dave Smith, and Marty Sklar
    We invite you to take a tour of the book and the DVD by visiting our Web site at:

www.disney.com/yearbook
    We hope you'll be as excited as we are about this first-edition publication that captures all the magic of the past year plus the "inside scoop" about what's coming up in 2006. Become a Disney Insider Yearbook Charter Subscriber today and pre-order your Special Edition Yearbook.

Your friends at the Disney Insider Yearbook

Re: disney yearbook

Oh-oh, sounds like trouble.
    Here goes my Visa card...

UPDATE: I just checked the link... This thing is gonna sell like hotcakes ... Well, ya know, really fast! The DVD looks like the really big draw to this offer. Check it out, y'all!!

2nd Update: Got mine ordered (hardcover edition, baby!), whoo-hoo!!:yea:
    Last edited by Circarama; 02-22-2006, 11:36 AM.
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Sounds interesting, and I'd buy it if I could justify the $50 price tag by actually seeing it before buying it. Somehow, I just don't trust that its as great that it says it is... hmmmm.

[edit] ..Nevermind. Just checked out the sneak preview of the inside of the Yearbook and it looks really nicely done. Looks like I'll be shellin' out another $50 to Disney when I get home from class!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
        [edit] ..Nevermind. Just checked out the sneak preview of the inside of the Yearbook and it looks really nicely done. Looks like I'll be shellin' out another $50 to Disney when I get home from class!
        Yeah, the book looks great too!
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

It's only money right? Cha-Ching.....that's the sound of saying bye to $50...
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ
            It's only money right? Cha-Ching.....that's the sound of saying bye to $50...
            Exactly!
            My motto is: Money is a tool... when you need more just go out and earn some more!
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

If I had a job right now I'd go ahead and order it, already paid for my school yearbook anyway lol

Comment

Ordered mine shortly after i read this post looks like it's going fantastic.
                Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                sigpic

Comment

I never heard of this before and I work at DL well ok ok DCA..

I WANT A COPY

Friends for life

Comment

Yeesh. Well, I just pre-ordered mine! Hopefully the DVD and the covereage of Disneyland and the 50th makes it all worth it... maybe a silly move on my part, but its why I bought it. If not, here's hoping it sells out and its a hot eBay item so I can get it off my hands if I end up not liking it! :ap:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I just ordered this via the CM web page

YEAH.. hubby will love it.. he is a DL fan until the end.. this willl be a surprise for him

Friends for life

Comment

i've seen all of the emails leading up to this, but didn't know they were actually pre-ordering. i'm still deciding if i should be good or not. maybe because of the 50th coverage i'll get it.
                        <o>

Comment

After being all ready to charge up my card, I was more than a bit disappointed to see that this isn't available outside the US
                          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

kelly, do CM's get a discount?
                            <o>

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis
                              After being all ready to charge up my card, I was more than a bit disappointed to see that this isn't available outside the US
                              Perhaps you can get someone to assist you in buying it and then shipping it. You pick up the tab of course. I wish I could but my plastics been melting bad this weekend. Good luck!
                              :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                              --------------------------------------------------------
                              :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X