Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I need two high rez photos

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need two high rez photos

    Hi gang, I need high rez photo of entrance to Disneyland and a solo shot or hi rez gif of Mickey Mouse.. I am going to print them up on 13X9 paper and give it to a mentally handicapped girl that loves the big D. Thanks for listening.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  • #2
    DO you want a picture of the train station area, the turnstiles, Main Street Hub, or of the whole Plaza area after the security check? I have a nice high quality of plaza area just after the turnstiles where you're looking at the train station and the Mickey Mouse 'drawn' with flowers. It was taken before the park opened one morning.


    right-click the picture and choose "save as" to download the hi-res gif (It's 3+ mb).
    ---------------------------------------------


    a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by daddyb
      DO you want a picture of the train station area, the turnstiles, Main Street Hub, or of the whole Plaza area after the security check? I have a nice high quality of plaza area just after the turnstiles where you're looking at the train station and the Mickey Mouse 'drawn' with flowers. It was taken before the park opened one morning.
      That phot is prefect. I am looking for the traqin staion. Thank you so much, a little girl wikk be very happy.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216




      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KoH
        That phot is prefect. I am looking for the traqin staion. Thank you so much, a little girl wikk be very happy.
        Now that I've said I've got it, I've got to go find it... I'm pretty sure it was around 7/17/03... hmmm <sounds of digital file cabinets being opened and papers rustling about>
        ---------------------------------------------


        a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by daddyb
          Now that I've said I've got it, I've got to go find it... I'm pretty sure it was around 7/17/03... hmmm <sounds of digital file cabinets being opened and papers rustling about>
          I trimmed Mickeey down abit to ft the format of the paper but it is beautiful. She is going to be really happy. Don't press yourself too hard trying to find that photo... I still have slides from the dark ages to file.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216




          Comment


          • #6
            That is one of the best photos of Mickey I've ever seen. Beautiful.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

            Find us on Facebook: .

            How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dustysage
              That is one of the best photos of Mickey I've ever seen. Beautiful.
              Thank you so much! That's very kind of you to say. I got pretty lucky getting the castle in the background and all.

              Here's that shot I took on Disneyland's 48th birthday (July 17th, 2003) the day I met Cynthia Harrissssss (as Sir Hiss and I call her).


              right-click on the link to save a formatted 13x9 ratio picture at 150dpi.
              ---------------------------------------------


              a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daddyb
                Thank you so much! That's very kind of you to say. I got pretty lucky getting the castle in the background and all.

                Here's that shot I took on Disneyland's 48th birthday (July 17th, 2003) the day I met Cynthia Harrissssss (as Sir Hiss and I call her).


                right-click on the link to save a formatted 13x9 ratio picture at 150dpi.

                Perfect, Thank you so very much.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216




                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X