Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Extreme Auction Items!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Auction Items!!

Check out this link here. They even had the old coke corner piano for auction: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...rPage=activity
    Last edited by Disneyfreak; 03-02-2006, 09:28 PM.

Re: Extreme Auction Items!!

I so want the Tiki.

Comment

The 10 gallon hat is sad.

Ten Gallon Hat
      from the America Sings Attraction

This ten gallon hat was seen for many years on the top of that good ol' croonin' hound dog in the America Sings attraction, as he sang his lowly, sad song...
      "Who Shot That Hole In My Sombrero?"

Dimensions:
      11"H with an 18" brim

Estimate:
      $500 - $600

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny Dog
        I so want the Tiki.

I'll arm-wrestle you for it

I like the big head too. And the musket from Tom Sawyer's Island is a classic piece of Americana that tickles my collector bone.

If only I were a man on unlimited wealth.

What looks really cool - and I know this is the geekiest thing ever - are the personal tours throughout the park. It is a totally fanboy thing to want, but I reckon that could offer a once-in-a-lifetime perspective on the place.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Uh oh... there's another experience in Walt's Apartment. :O
          Burnt Toast
          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Looks like it's too late to bid on the Walt's apartment trip...the auction was held last July...

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfreak
              Check out this link here. They even have the old coke corner piano for auction: http://www.register123.com/event/pro...rPage=activity
              This auction was last summer, part of teh Magical Memories event. GREAT auction. Many here participated and got items. My son was hoping to get the behind the scenes Fantasmic! package.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

So, it's over?
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

that's what it says at the top of the page... July 2005

That would mean it's over.

Also, some of the experience tours say that they must be completed by 12/31/05, which was MY first clue to look at the date of the auction.
                  ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

I believe Circarama posted a trip report about the breakfast in Walt's Apartment a couple months ago.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16706
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Doh!
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

?
                        Last edited by Robert951; 03-03-2006, 12:09 PM.
                        B5, Marcus Cole:
                        I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

Comment

^^ Uhh, a 49 year old guy resorting to insulting people he doesn't know?

Comment

Anyone want to get us the Fantasmic! Backstage Tour for a wedding present??

It's funny though - I've planned on making a pair of those crystal ears, because I know where to get genuine Swarovskis really, really cheap. I can make the exact ones you see for about $60-$70. And, as for the Swarovski Mickey, I did the math with the per gross pricing on the crystals, and that can be made for about $600.

I'm so in the wrong business.
                            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

This is great, thanks!

....Now, who's got the time machine?
                              Magic Journeys...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X