This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting DCA T-Shirt

Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 03-02-2006, 03:29 PM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Interesting DCA T-Shirt

Hmmm, I can't quite get this to work.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

You have to upload the image to a photo site, like Photobucket or ImageShack.
      Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

I wanted to make a joke about how the shirt was empty, like the park... But now that isn't the case...

R.I.P Empty DCA joke

Comment

OK, I fixed it, thanks for that you guys.

Comment

Shouldn't the Soarin' hangar be down toward the southern end of the state, where the corn cob is? And I thought Nemo was going into DL, not DCA ......
            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Nemo IS going to DL. But I'm guessing they put him in there with Crush because of Turtle Talk. :\
              Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

i really liked that shirt when i saw it a few weeks ago!! i thought it was weird that it was on a guy's shirt, though. it seems like it would work better on a fitted women's shirt. it kinda looks like a "girly" logo.

(i hate that kermit's on it, though. muppets will never be disney to me. at least they put mickey ears on him :lol: )
                <o>

Comment

very cute shirt

Comment

I really like the design. Not too sure if I would wear it thoguh... maybe..
                    I can see all the hipster girlpant-wearing emo guys wearing it. haha

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

me no likey
                      looks cheap
                      looks like someone made this in their garage
                      EWWWWWWWWeeeeeee
                      :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

So if they made this for a girl, I would buy it in a second. Maybe someday the park will be as fun as the shirt.

^This is the life!

Comment

Originally posted by MckyCrzy
                          me no likey
                          looks cheap
                          looks like someone made this in their garage
                          EWWWWWWWWeeeeeee
                          Are you serious??? It neither looks like an iron-on, a hand drawn design, or a medicre Photoshop design. It's definately got some nice design work going on it and reminds me of all of the Disneyland 50th Annviersary Retro merch... just adapted to California Adventure. Really nice shirt design, just looks like it better suits girl merchandise instead of men's wear, much like the Disneyland park retro merch..

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                            It's definately got some nice design work going on it and reminds me of all of the Disneyland 50th Annviersary Retro merch... just adapted to California Adventure.
                            Yes, it reminded me of the Disneyland Retro T-Shrit I bought when I was over there. The one I have has a very simple design - old style Disneyland sign, established 1955 etc - but the colour scheme is somewhat similar.

I wish that I'd seen that DCA one, as it is quite fun. Like the park itself, retro in many repects, thoroughly modern in others.
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

very '70's ish.
                              Growing older is manditory
                              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X