Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Old Trader Sam

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Trader Sam

Anyone know why the old Trader Sam was removed? Why is there just a guy with no mask and a baby elephant now? PC reasons? Just curious...

Re: Old Trader Sam

It is the old trader same he is just missing his mask

Comment

Actually, Trader Sam now looks like he did when the Jungle Cruise opened in 1955. :P
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Really? Wow. I would have never known. So is there a reason why he got a mask in the first place, then?

Comment

I miss that mask...I always thought it looked so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySarah
            Really? Wow. I would have never known. So is there a reason why he got a mask in the first place, then?
            Maybe the PC reasons you were thinking about in your OP.

Who knows though... things change! I like him now without the mask though. He looks a little more ominous without it and his slight smile makes him look a more evil... but the mystery of who it was behind the mask was creepy all the same...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Well, wearing that thing for many decades, it gets kinda hot; I need a break and some fresh air.
              Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Sam
                Well, wearing that thing for many decades, it gets kinda hot; I need a break and some fresh air.
                It's not the head, it's the humidity! Well, keep your head up!

I almost laughed my head off at that one, Trader Sam. By the way, is your brother "Trader Joe?" He's having a similar "two buck one chuck special".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X