This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland last week of May?

Thinking about taking a trip from the East Coast over to TDL the last full week in May. Is this a BAD idea, in terms of summer crowds?

Would I be just ahead of the crowds?

Thanks!!

Re: Disneyland last week of May?

May is right when the "Reprogrammed" elements of the DLR will be pushed through advertising, along with the 50th, so be prepared. I imagine it won't quite be summer crowds, but right now it's rather hard to say with any kind of surety, "yes, it will be a nice uncrowded time," lol
    Last edited by 2DieFR; 03-08-2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I'm planning a trip to DL the last week of April. It was the best time I could come up with: after Spring break but before the summer really begins. I'm aware, though, given the park's popularity during this whole 50th celebration, that it's probably gonna be really crowded anyway!

Comment

I'm really bummed that POTC is gonna be closed, btw, but what can you do?

Comment

A lot of schools will already be out. While the resort may not be at capacity it certainly won't be a stroll in the park.
          You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by edtsch
            I'm planning a trip to DL the last week of April. It was the best time I could come up with: after Spring break but before the summer really begins. I'm aware, though, given the park's popularity during this whole 50th celebration, that it's probably gonna be really crowded anyway!
            I think anytime from now until September that it isn't rainy, it will be pretty busy. Sorry to disappoint.

^This is the life!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X