Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New intro video on DLR site

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New intro video on DLR site

    http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...?name=HomePage

    Just went up apparently. New flash video intro to the official site.

  • #2
    Re: New intro video on DLR site

    Actually they cleaned it up! It looks really nice. I noticed they have better access for Prices on the site to the Disneyland Hotels. Tinkerbell invites are interesting too.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New intro video on DLR site

      Looks nice and cleaner then the old one

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New intro video on DLR site

        Originally posted by TicTocDragon
        Actually they cleaned it up! It looks really nice. I noticed they have better access for Prices on the site to the Disneyland Hotels. Tinkerbelle invites are interesting too.
        Ugh. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New intro video on DLR site

          Originally posted by Bill
          Ugh. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell.
          I guess I've been on MC to long.:blink: :blush: Thanks Bill.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New intro video on DLR site

            For some reason the official site crashes my browser after I've been there a while. The flash causes an error about slow loading or something...anyone else get this problem?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New intro video on DLR site

              Originally posted by scorsese
              For some reason the official site crashes my browser after I've been there a while. The flash causes an error about slow loading or something...anyone else get this problem?
              It only happens with Firefox I think.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New intro video on DLR site

                Can't believe it toook them this long to fix the website up - the old one was extremely painful to visit, there was to much happening visualy the page... This one is about on par with the new WDW homepage.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New intro video on DLR site

                  Originally posted by drnilescrane
                  Can't believe it toook them this long to fix the website up - the old one was extremely painful to visit, there was to much happening visualy the page... This one is about on par with the new WDW homepage.
                  I was only thinking the other day that the various Disney park sites need a little more consistency. It actually looks quite good, and I love that new short intro.

                  The inclusion of the ToT, Monsters Inc and the Space Mountain thing are especially neat.

                  Generally though, I think all of the Disney sites need a bit of a navigational helping hand.
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X