Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New intro video on DLR site

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New intro video on DLR site

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...?name=HomePage

Just went up apparently. New flash video intro to the official site.

Re: New intro video on DLR site

Actually they cleaned it up! It looks really nice. I noticed they have better access for Prices on the site to the Disneyland Hotels. Tinkerbell invites are interesting too.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Looks nice and cleaner then the old one

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
        Actually they cleaned it up! It looks really nice. I noticed they have better access for Prices on the site to the Disneyland Hotels. Tinkerbelle invites are interesting too.
        Ugh. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
          Ugh. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell.
          I guess I've been on MC to long.:blink: :blush: Thanks Bill.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

For some reason the official site crashes my browser after I've been there a while. The flash causes an error about slow loading or something...anyone else get this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by scorsese
              For some reason the official site crashes my browser after I've been there a while. The flash causes an error about slow loading or something...anyone else get this problem?
              It only happens with Firefox I think.

Comment

Can't believe it toook them this long to fix the website up - the old one was extremely painful to visit, there was to much happening visualy the page... This one is about on par with the new WDW homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by drnilescrane
                  Can't believe it toook them this long to fix the website up - the old one was extremely painful to visit, there was to much happening visualy the page... This one is about on par with the new WDW homepage.
                  I was only thinking the other day that the various Disney park sites need a little more consistency. It actually looks quite good, and I love that new short intro.

The inclusion of the ToT, Monsters Inc and the Space Mountain thing are especially neat.

Generally though, I think all of the Disney sites need a bit of a navigational helping hand.
                  I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X