This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What About Dippin' Dots?

Not that I'm an advocate of food carts everywhere, but I would love to see Dippin' Dots in Tomorrowland. After all, it's the Ice Cream of the Future! It would fit so well with the theme- and I just happen to love Dippin' Dots

I know Dippin' Dots are sold at almost every amusement park in the area. I always get them at Knott's, Six Flags, even Raging Waters. I'm just wondering if Disneyland could bring Dippin' Dots into their culinary repertoire, along with churros and cotton candy.

Re: What About Dippin' Dots?

They should bring back Space Mist while they're at it. MMMMMM, Space Mist!!

Comment

Okay, Dippin' Dots are one of the best ice creams EVER. Right up there with Mochi!
      "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals. �
      Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

OH...love Dippin Dots!

Have you seen the Unwrapped special where the guy who invented Dippin Dots actually was a chemist who's real job was freezing cow manure?
        Us girls, we're so magical.
        Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
        Hard to resist, so touchable.
        Too good to deny it.
        Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

dippin' donts are the sh.... well, they're freakin awesome!!

Comment

Yeah! That would be awesome- you should send an email to DL- they probably think about it!

Comment

You know, I don't care for Dippin' Dots. I like my ice cream to be, well, creamy.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                You know, I don't care for Dippin' Dots. I like my ice cream to be, well, creamy.
                Word! I don't like them either. It's like if you want dots in your mouth eat some candy. I like my ice cream well blended and smooth, not bumpy. What the heck is space mist btw???
                sigpic
                Elsa's and Anna's
                Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I would approve of Dippin' Dots. Did they have them before in TL but took them out?? Or is that just my imagination?? What IS space mist??

Maybe sell Dippin' Dots under the Moonliner or something. But a food cart is fine as well. Whatever happened to the rocketing coke bottle thing-a-ma-jig??

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                  -Jurassic Park

Comment

Dippin' Dot are really cool! I agree with te majority here. Dippin Dots would be a good fit in Tomorrow Land (y'know with the slogan "Ice Cream of the Future" and all)
                    Originally posted by aashee
                    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Talked to a SM on Fri. who ws trying to explain to one gentleman why there was no pepsi at disney. She finally looked at me, laughed, and said "no pepsi, no dippin' dots. Only Dreyers and coke." So, I wouldn't expect dippin' dots until the relationship w/dreyers sours.

Comment

Dippin' Dots would be cool, but I am not willing to switch from Coke to Pepsi to get them. :shudder:
                        A signature should go here.

Comment

They don't have Dippin' Dots?! Hmm... thought it was a tomorrowland staple.

Could've sworn I've ate Dippin' Dots in tomorrowland at some point in the past. Or maybe it was only at WDW.
                          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                            Dippin' Dots would be cool, but I am not willing to switch from Coke to Pepsi to get them. :shudder:
                            I'm with you! I detest Pepsi!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Pepsi is made with 100% Uh-huh. All that Uh-huh that they cram into it gives it very little taste.

COKE RULES!
                              -Tim

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X