Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disney package came, questions about early entry

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • disney package came, questions about early entry

    I got the whole package today, but.... How do they at the gate know I have early entry to fantasy land? I never got any vouchers, but a slip of paper that says with our tickets we get early entry. So what do I do? How do I get in with out a ticket ( not my park hopper) or do I need a ticket to get into the park for early entry? also where do I go to get in one hour early ?( is there a special gate?

  • #2
    Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

    Originally posted by hakuna makarla
    I got the whole package today, but.... How do they at the gate know I have early entry to fantasy land? I never got any vouchers, but a slip of paper that says with our tickets we get early entry. So what do I do? How do I get in with out a ticket ( not my park hopper) or do I need a ticket to get into the park for early entry? also where do I go to get in one hour early ?( is there a special gate?
    Look at your park hopper. At the top, in about 3 pt size, you will see something like "Good for one Early Entry" only it will look like "Good for one Early Entry". OK, even that was too big.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

      ok ok, I see now, thanks so much. Now where do I go to get in early? every time I go to the park I never saw the gate open before the sceduled time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

        Sorry Karla, you are not eligible for Early Entry, you NEED to have the specially marked ParkHopper, or have a room charge slip from one of the three Disney owned hotels (DLH, PPH or GCH).
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

          my ticket says early entry, why do I not get it ? That made me sad, oh well. So does every ones ticket say early entry? it says it in small letters right under the dates. on both tickets.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

            Originally posted by hakuna makarla
            my ticket says early entry, why do I not get it ? That made me sad, oh well. So does every ones ticket say early entry? it says it in small letters right under the dates. on both tickets.
            If it says Early Entry on your ticket then you get it. There is a gate reserved for EE people. You'll see it when you go. No worries.


            It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

              You just go to the gate as normal but 1 hour early and they will admit you for 1 early admittance and then your ticket will get stamped. There is no special line.
              Also what I did on total accident was get in 1 hour early for the toontown madness. Which I did not understand that toontown opens an hour later then the park, so there is no need to enter the park early. The lady at the gate let us in 1 hour early anyways but I found that very confusing. But with that you do need your the voucher.




              This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                Originally posted by DisneylandPlanner
                You just go to the gate as normal but 1 hour early and they will admit you for 1 early admittance and then your ticket will get stamped. There is no special line.
                Also what I did on total accident was get in 1 hour early for the toontown madness. Which I did not understand that toontown opens an hour later then the park, so there is no need to enter the park early. The lady at the gate let us in 1 hour early anyways but I found that very confusing. But with that you do need your the voucher.
                yeah, we have this voucher, I plan to use it this time as I want to see all there is there ( good pic opertunities
                I am so happy, it really feels like we are off on a magical adventure


                Thank you earkid, I was worried for a sec, we plan on using this on thursday before we leave for home. we will have 5 hours in the park before we get on the plane and we want to do fantasyland this day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                  I have to agree, the day I get my Disneyland vacation package in the mail I am so excited I walk around the office signing all disney songs. It is fun for me probably not so much for my co-workers.




                  This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                    Signing Disney songs?? That would be interesting to see!!! ha ha ha
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                      Originally posted by Darkbeer
                      Sorry Karla, you are not eligible for Early Entry, you NEED to have the specially marked ParkHopper, or have a room charge slip from one of the three Disney owned hotels (DLH, PPH or GCH).
                      Dave, if we are staying on property does that mean we get early entry every day we stay on property?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                        A few comments, from the original post, I thought Karla did not have a ParkHopper (I presumed an AP).

                        Each and every person needs a specially marked ParkHopper, or have a Room Charge Slip from a Disney owned hotel.

                        There ARE special gates for Early Entry, they are located on the left (west) side of the gates, and are clearly marked.

                        If you are staying at a Disney owned Hotel, you get Early Entry for the length of your stay, on the days that they offer it (normally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, though in June some days will change due to Grad Nites and the Pirates Premiere). You should make sure that a room charge slip is issued to each adult in your party when you check in, as that shows your dates of stay and your name.
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                          Originally posted by Darkbeer
                          A few comments, from the original post, I thought Karla did not have a ParkHopper (I presumed an AP).

                          Each and every person needs a specially marked ParkHopper, or have a Room Charge Slip from a Disney owned hotel.

                          There ARE special gates for Early Entry, they are located on the left (west) side of the gates, and are clearly marked.

                          If you are staying at a Disney owned Hotel, you get Early Entry for the length of your stay, on the days that they offer it (normally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, though in June some days will change due to Grad Nites and the Pirates Premiere). You should make sure that a room charge slip is issued to each adult in your party when you check in, as that shows your dates of stay and your name.
                          woooo hoooo This made my who night, heck my whole week!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                            Originally posted by Darkbeer
                            A few comments, from the original post, I thought Karla did not have a ParkHopper (I presumed an AP).

                            Each and every person needs a specially marked ParkHopper, or have a Room Charge Slip from a Disney owned hotel.

                            There ARE special gates for Early Entry, they are located on the left (west) side of the gates, and are clearly marked.
                            Or you can just take the monorail and get into the park with your early entry hopper that way. That was what we did.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: disney package came, questions about early entry

                              Originally posted by Aura of Foreboding
                              Or you can just take the monorail and get into the park with your early entry hopper that way. That was what we did.
                              your kidding! Oh man thats even better!!!
                              thanks much.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X