X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monorail Man
    replied
    Busy Huh? I was there too. Quite busy. Got there about 3, left at 9:30. 2fer is really keeping DCA busy.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMan
    replied
    Just got home myself. Will post about the trip Tomorrow. We were there 15 hours. I need to pass out.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I have just returned! It was no where near as busy as I thought it would be.

Leave a comment:

• AStarOnMars
    replied
    My bf and I will be there ... we are buying our APs ... I do not know how long we are going to stay though

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMan
    replied
    I am shooting to be at the hub at noon. Look forward to seeing/meeting anyone that might be there.

Leave a comment:

• Bass Shakers
    replied
    Well, I'll be at Alice's brunch at the hotel at 8:15 tomorrow morning (can you really call it brunch when it's that early?), and possibly at the park afterwards. I was just there on Thursday and the crowds weren't too bad for my liking, so it's fine if it's crowded tomorrow. I'll just stroll.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMan
    replied
    We are going with the knowledge that it is going to be BUSY, So with that in mind it should be a great day. the weather should be wonderful.

But come on I know we are not the only ones going. Please tell me somebody will be at the Hub at noon.

Leave a comment:

• 100th Dalmation
    replied
    Not!! Whoever goes, have fun and good luck! You'll need it.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Good Luck ... you'll need it ...

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    I wish. Good luck with the crowds!

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMan
    started a topic Going for Easter!?

Going for Easter!?

Anyone else going to brave the crowds tomorrow?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X