• Formerly Code V
    replied
    sorry a little confusing-

Sorry - sexually explicit link removed

-Malibu Minion

Leave a comment:

• Formerly Code V
    replied
    Guys I figured it out! I know who Disneyland Lover is! This thread will make alot more sense!

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    I really don't understand this thread, were the Skyway buckets really modeled after WWII planes? :confused:
    No, the Skyway buckets (both models) were cutting edge intergalactic space pods developed by the Pentagon and NASA for travel between Earth and Alpha Centauri (where the Roswell spacecraft had come from) and they were used as Skyway travel buckets at Disneyland until such time as the government recalled them for use in space travel. Their whole use at Disneyland was a temporary ruse designed to acculturate the public to the notion of traveling in such pods should the need for mass intergalactic travel between Earth and Alpha Centauri become necessary. It never did, but now the military is using the old pods in order to obtain new weaponry for use in future wars here on Earth.

At least, that's what I read on the innernet..... :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    I think Disneyland Lover went a little crazy this morning...then left. He started like 4 new threads and ran amuk in the chat room.

All in all...this is one of the funniest threads ever!

Leave a comment:

• danyoung
    replied
    I'm gonna go on record as saying that this rumor is crap. I've seen pics from the very beginning days, and there were no buckets with noses, wings and tails, and there were no buckets without tops. It just didn't happen.

One good undoctored pic will change my mind. But till then . . .

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    I really don't understand this thread, were the Skyway buckets really modeled after WWII planes? :confused:

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentBob66
    I actually kinda like the idea that the Pentagon made Eisner take down the Skyway because there was a lot of top secret Cold War-era Roswell-related military technology in each Skyway cab that had been on loan to Walt and it took them 30 years of sifting through paperwork to realize it was still out there.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    I actually kinda like the idea that the Pentagon made Eisner take down the Skyway because there was a lot of top secret Cold War-era Roswell-related military technology in each Skyway cab that had been on loan to Walt and it took them 30 years of sifting through paperwork to realize it was still out there.....

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    No offense taken. Misunderstanding has been straightened out. Lets move on.

Leave a comment:

• Tigertail777
    replied
    To be fair, the word looking backwards thing is only one form of dyslexia, another is replacing letters or numbers with each other... I have a bit of this type myself. I often for no reason at all replace a "S" with a "6" among other things. I have to very carefully go over my posts while I type and after to try and make sure I get things right.

On the flipside of the coin, ah schucks, unless people know you personally they will make that mistake, and may be just playing good naturedly with you. No reason to take offense to it, I get it all the time just take it with a grain of salt.

As for the actul topic of this thread... oh good greif... Walt saw the skyway car idea at a world's fair, or trade show if I recall correctly and was one of the first people to use the technology in a amusement setting. I will try and dig up some actual verifiable info on it when I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
    this thread gives me a headache

...and Shucks can't spell for beans but he's a really sweet guy so NO MOCKING HIM
    (how's that shuckeroo?)
    Oh for pete's sake. I'm not mocking HIM (and if I hurt your feelings, shucks, I apologize), I was just goofin' on his typo. Yeesh!!! Relax, folks!

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentBob66
    "Yo yo yo, what up, dawgz, dis is DJ Long John Silver, direct from the Caribizzle, and we's finnin' ta get our Yo-Ho-Ho on up in dis hizzouse!"

:lol:
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    I am dislexic- thanks for mocking it bud

I just took Shuck's comment as a typo and thought the rappin pirates was hysterical!

You boys play nice now, don't make me come down there!

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied
    this thread gives me a headache

...and Shucks can't spell for beans but he's a really sweet guy so NO MOCKING HIM
    (how's that shuckeroo?)

Leave a comment:

• Yensid TlaW
    replied
    I love this thread!

Leave a comment:

• ni_teach
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyland Lover
    Sorry, can't, don't have, just have a source, a relieable sorce
    I think that your 'relieable sorce' is pulling your leg
    Last edited by ni_teach; 03-28-2005, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    No wonder they didn't let Khruschev in the place.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by SomeSayImGoofy
    Well, a quick Google search, and....whaddyaknow!?!

Leave a comment:

• SomeSayImGoofy
    replied
    Originally posted by figment1986
    I am not sure.. I need an undoctured photo & movie for proof....
    Well, a quick Google search, and....whaddyaknow!?!

:lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    I am dislexic- thanks for mocking it bud
    Dyslexia means the words look backwards to you. "" has one P whether it's forwards or backwards. Nice try, though.

Leave a comment:

• SomeSayImGoofy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X