Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Favorite Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Day

What is your Favorite day of the week to go to Disneyland.
    Sunday
    15.00%
    Monday
    5.00%
    Tuesday
    12.50%
    Wednesday
    22.50%
    Thursday
    17.50%
    Friday
    10.00%
    Saturday
    17.50%

I like Sunday's

Comment

I enjoy going on Sundays as well. But they have been tainted for me Because it is Pin Release day. AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGG always end up spending far to much money.

Comment

I like Sunday's, because thats when most of my SoCal friends are at the park.

Comment

MM, you happen to be going tomorrow?

Comment

Since I usually come the the Park on weekends I like Friday The crowds are lighter on Friday than Staurday or Sunday.
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMan
              MM, you happen to be going tomorrow?

Sorry Mickey, But my next trip to DL is in May. I live too far There will be other Micechatters there tomorrow 12pm at the Hub.

Comment

I am going to drag or ditch my group and be at the hub at noon.

Comment

I am going to drag or ditch my group and be at the hub at noon.
                  Drag, Everyone is Welcome

Comment

Cool. Will be there with bells on.

Comment

I enjoy going on Sundays as well. But they have been tainted for me Because it is Pin Release day. AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGG always end up spending far to much money.
                      ooh!! That's why I love Sundays too! But I voted for Wednesday. Right in the middle of the week.

Comment

I like Mondays because I hate myself....I mean crowds.
                        I find it hard
                        It's hard to find
                        Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          ooh!! That's why I love Sundays too! But I voted for Wednesday. Right in the middle of the week.

My Wife just Logged all our pins on PinPics and we have almost 500. I am scared to think what we have spent on them. I know when I was there last sunday I spent almost $200 on just 2 Pins, the retro pin set (framed) and the new retro pin bag. God I am not looking forward to lugging those around tomorrow.

Comment

My Wife just Logged all our pins on PinPics and we have almost 500. I am scared to think what we have spent on them. I know when I was there last sunday I spent almost $200 on just 2 Pins, the retro pin set (framed) and the new retro pin bag. God I am not looking forward to lugging those around tomorrow.
                            Let's see.... (checks pinpics) I have 169 pins and that isn't actually up to date! (I also just started in late 2003 and have only been on 5 trips where I bought/traded). I don't even want to think about it!! I haven't bought the Vintage bag yet either but I think I will. I need one for pins to keep at home and not to trade.

Comment

It really does not matter to me ... but my least favorite are Fridays.

Comment

Working...
                              X