Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

10 new perks for AP holders... brought to you by thejoshualee

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 new perks for AP holders... brought to you by thejoshualee

Well, just talked to my source inside Disneyland (Sherlly Jo King) and she told me about the new advantages being rolled out for AP holders. I'm pretty excited about some of these.

1. AP adult strollers. Free adult-sized strollers to keep you off your feet. A very big man (or woman, your choice) will push you around all day.

2. AP food program. Not satisfied with the food at the Disneyland resort? Ha ha ha... no one is. Until now. AP holders will now not only get a 10-20% discount on all food, but you also get a 10-20% increase in taste and satisfaction. (Limit 2 entrees a day)

3. AP Character opportunities. You've already done the character dining, right? Well now, AP holders, you will be able to have character personal hygiene visits. Get shaved by Goofy.

4. AP filters. In addition to the ten (10) Cast Member murders you get every year, you now get ten (10) non AP guest murders. Murders are now transferable from year to year.

5. AP Costuming. AP holders can now wear costumes and hold their own meet-n-greets.

6. AP photography. No flash pictures please... Ha! Just kidding. AP holders can now take flash pictures whenever wherever they want. You are the ones that have the internet sites, right?

7. AP Merchandise. Every AP holder will get a gift certificate for $100. Think of it as your pay for being a walking billboard for Disneyland.

8. AP special entrance. Just flash your AP to the Cast Member in the third stall of the men's restroom near the LEGO store and gain entrance to a special underground pathway. This pathway will exit either in line for Space Mountain or Indiana Jones.

9. AP Immunity. When an AP holder is our guest we want them to feel completely at home. So, like diplomats for lands afar, the laws of the United States no longer apply to you. Kill a man? We can take care of that. The Indiana Jones ride can always use more skeletons.

10. Exclusive pin featuring The Beast dressed as The Little Mermaid. We don't get it either.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: 10 new perks for AP holders... brought to you by thejoshualee

How'd I know this was coming??
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
      How'd I know this was coming??
      Because he exists, that's why.

I was offended 3.7 times in that list. Someone's gotta pay!

Comment

All I know is that I'm very happy for perk #2. It's about darn time they've listened to my complaints!!!!!
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
          Because he exists, that's why.

I was offended 3.7 times in that list. Someone's gotta pay!
          I blame the public school system
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Wow thats hilarious hehe!! Also.. uhm no, you should be blaming the health care system!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Glad to see these additions to our royal coffers.

Do the rules apply to APers who are children as well? I think the AP immunity is taylor made for the them.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

8. AP special entrance. Just flash your AP to the Cast Member in the third stall of the men's restroom near the LEGO store and gain entrance to a special underground pathway. This pathway will exit either in line for Space Mountain or Indiana Jones.
                This one actually sounds kinda cool....

Disney? Are you reading these?

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                  Glad to see these additions to our royal coffers.

Do the rules apply to APers who are children as well? I think the AP immunity is taylor made for the them.
                  It applies to anyone who has any AP.

Them kids are gonna tucker themselves out with all the killing they'll do.

Comment

AP special entrance. Just flash your AP to the Cast Member in the third stall of the men's restroom near the LEGO store and gain entrance to a special underground pathway. This pathway will exit either in line for Space Mountain or Indiana Jones.
                    AND...as an added bonus, it would get you under those union picket lines.

(Shoot. I forgot it was insensitve to joke about that....:bang

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                      AND...as an added bonus, it would get you under those union picket lines.

(Shoot. I forgot it was insensitve to joke about that....:bang
                      Well I knew someone was going to take it too far. You can only joke about things that don't matter.

Comment

if only it were real... [sigh].

Another power I think regular visitors of DL ought to have:

AP holders (only the ones that pass the test) ought to be allowed to arrest rude people (even other AP holders) and place them in the Toon Town jail (get rid of the rubber bars), as an example for other guests. And pending a trial, headed by a qualified CM, should judge their 'Disneyness' and attitude. If they are convicted they will be sent to Universal Studios or Six Flags depending on their violation.

I would say everbody should be allowed to do it but they wouldn't be there as often and it would be harder to keep them abreast of the rules and keep them regularly certified.

(I'm just joking people)
                        The more people I meet the more I like animals. -Unknown

Comment

I knew we could count on T-Gel to bring the funny. Thanks!
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

4 and 9.....

4 and 9.....

all I need is 4 and 9.....
                            Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

The one i find most unusual is # 10. The pins designers are just going too far.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X