Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aladdin's Oasis: Keep it or dont keep it?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aladdin's Oasis: Keep it or dont keep it?

How about using the building location as an entrance for an E-ticket Aladdin ride. Tear down the building, replacing it with a structure resembling the Tiger's Head entrance to the Cave of Wonders. The queue, decorated to resemble the Cave of Wonders, would wind underground between the Mainstreet buildings and the JC. The rideshow building would be built underground below the picnic area (or thereabouts ....where's my terraserver ..... it's never handy when I'm armchair imagineering ....), and would have a thrill portion where you ride the carpet roller-coaster style, escaping the cave, followed by a slower dark-ride style as suggested above ........

That, or bring back TT. I think the TT is responsible for my love of Hawaiian Pizza .....
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Another vote here for TT. That's where I had my very first Teryaki Burger and was hooked from that moment on. Plus it was indeed like sneaking off to the islands for a while. I loved that place and so did my Mom and Dad. So bring it back! (Course, there was something to be said for those Chocolate Lamps that were served for desert when Aladdin's first opened. Pure decadence and the sugar high would last for hours! LOL
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo
        The Oasis should revert to the legendary Tahitian Terrace.

The Aladdin/Jasmine storytelling is as exciting as churros... :P
        You could still do the storytelling during the day (kids love it) and have the tahitian terrace at night.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

If we can't get TT back, then why not recreate one of the sets from ABC's TV show LOST (owned by Disney) and have some exotic faire as well as some exotic dance routine. Maybe have a part of the Oceanic Airlines 747 there for ambience?
          ...Just a thought
          -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
          adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
          our last frontier on the planet Earth.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X