Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White returning

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White returning

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1286623

In the photos, some changes, and yes, lots of Sub Lagoon stuff

The Picnic Area Lockers have returned, $8 to $12 per day.

The Main Stroller Rental areas in both Disneyland and DCA have closed, and once again, one location is open in the Main Entry Plaza near the Kennel.

The Large Billboard Ad near the West Security area has been removed

Looks like one of the Turkeys has passed away. The sign talking about them has been removed, and only one turkey has been on display for the last week or two.

The Cove Bar remains closed for Painting, return date is now next Friday, the 24th. (subject to change).

In case you missed it in the last photo update, the Mandara Spa is open, but the Grand Opening won't be for about another month.

Lots of new info has been placed at Disneyland.com

The Snow White Musical will return on Friday June 9th and will be offered 7 days a week during the summer.

Aladdin will remain at 5 days a week during the summer.

Fantasmic! returns to 7 days a week operation on Friday, June 2nd, but will go dark on June 17th due to the Pirates Premiere and return on Wednesday June 28th. Also Fantasmic! will not be offered on June 8th, 14th and 15th due to Grad Nites.

The new re-opening date for Pirates of the Carribean is Monday, June 26th.

Also, there are no parades at Disneyland on Juen 24th, so we know that Main Street will be used for the Premiere.

Enjoy the photos
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 03-19-2006, 09:12 AM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White returning

We wondered what was up with the Turkey's. During our trip this week we walked by to say hi to them and only saw one. We figured that the other one was out taking a nap or something.

Sorry to hear about its demise.

Comment

Re: 3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White returning

Holy cow, I can now see the snow white musical!! woooo hoooo and Anne can see fantasmic any night we are there, well you delived some awsome news there Dave, thank you soooo much!!

Comment

I did notice that my last turkey leg was fresher!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Nice pictures! Wow, the show rooms expanded even more in the lagoon

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Re: 3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White return

Originally posted by PirateMickey
            We wondered what was up with the Turkey's. During our trip this week we walked by to say hi to them and only saw one. We figured that the other one was out taking a nap or something.

Sorry to hear about its demise.
            unfortunatly turkeys bred for consumption do not live that long. The pardoned turkeys usally die in 3 to 6 months....it's sad, but nothing can be done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
              http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1286623
              The Snow White Musical will return on Friday June 9th and will be offered 7 days a week during the summer.

This is great news! Yeah!

Comment

Re: 3/18 News and Photos from the DLR - Lots of New Info, including Snow White return

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
                unfortunatly turkeys bred for consumption do not live that long. The pardoned turkeys usally die in 3 to 6 months....it's sad, but nothing can be done about it.

I always figured that their life expectency was short (thanks to the butcher knife), but not THAT short (for a natural death).

I'm glad that we got to see them (one) in the parade during our T-Day trip last November. That was cool.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Has anyone heard if they will rehab the Snow White show, so it won't be such a train wreck?

Comment

I'm sorry about all those cheerleaders you ran into...someone should tell some of them they are a big too big for thier uniforms.

Comment

Man, I was hoping they would axe the Snow White show and put in a new attraction.

Comment

Yay thanks for all the info DB.

My pass expires the day Pirates opens!!! LOL so I guess I'd better put that on my calendar.

Hopefully this will be the last year for Snow White and Aladdin.... time to move onto something else -- oh wait. Is that Hamburger woman still in charge? *sigh* maybe we should just keep the crap till she leaves.
                        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Once again Darkbeer - thanks for the photos.

It always cracks me up that Ariel has to wear a flesh-coloured top AND shells.

Lagoon is looking good. 2008 can't come fast enough for me. (I know it opens next year, but it will be at least 2 before I see it in the flesh).

Really loved the cats! Nice touch
                          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I also wanted to mention I was there on the 18th too. And yes, the cheerleaders were rampant.

I LOVED the group that performed before the parade though. I think they were from Japan. They were great! I didn't get any pictures because we were stuck behind alot of people. From what I saw though they were great.

P.S. My pictures in my signature

Comment

Thanks for the Photo update....I really liked the Sub pic with the fish "cut out" in it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X