Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does front of line for Monorail Mean????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does front of line for Monorail Mean????

I am arriving for 5 nights on March 25th at DLH from PA. What does front of line mean for Monorail for resort guest mean??? If there is how does it work??? And I know the Monorail is in "Shuttle mode" does that mean there is still front of line aswell for that. Let me know please. THANKYOU all hope to see yall on Sat.

Re: What does front of line for Monorail Mean????

Originally posted by JPTexan82
    I am arriving for 5 nights on March 25th at DLH from PA. What does front of line mean for Monorail for resort guest mean??? If there is how does it work??? And I know the Monorail is in "Shuttle mode" does that mean there is still front of line aswell for that. Let me know please. THANKYOU all hope to see yall on Sat.
    This applies at the Tomorrowland Station. You go to a little entrance by the Autopia store, there is usually a cast member there, they look at your hotel charge card from the resort hotels, and then allow you up the line. I would not call it a front of the line pass, but more of a fast pass. There can be hundreds of guests using this line also, so saying "Front of the line" is misleading, IMO.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

It's only for the tomorrwland station and it does bypass the line when there is one. We got on the first monorail that pulled in...so the wait was much shorter than if we had been in the regualr line.

Comment

Now that the Monorail is operating one-way, it is not as much of a problem as before. Not too many "tourists" just riding it for the scenery. Mostly Hotel guests anyway, so no big deal.

It does make a HUGE difference though when the Monorail is running normally. We take advantage of that "service" all of the time and consider it a nice "perk" of staying at the DL Hotel.

Comment

FYI, this morning, Disney was enforcing the Hotel Guests Only rule at the DtD Station to ride the Monorail.

This makes ANY Hotel Guest wait in the same line, though there will be no non-hotel guests. It is clearly not a Front of the Line pass, you could wait a few trains before you board....
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

^^

awe, I was wondering when that would happen...thanks for the info...DB

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
              FYI, this morning, Disney was enforcing the Hotel Guests Only rule at the DtD Station to ride the Monorail.

This makes ANY Hotel Guest wait in the same line, though there will be no non-hotel guests. It is clearly not a Front of the Line pass, you could wait a few trains before you board....
              OK that's rather sucky -- last time I was there the mono was on shuttle mode and they let me thru with my AP.

I guess I won't be taking the mono into Disneyland again till 2007! Or is it 2008?
              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X