1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here -
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >


All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Can you "switch-off" and use fastpass?


Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can you "switch-off" and use fastpass?

    So, I'm looking at my ridemax itinerary, and we're supposed to use FastPass for Soarin' over CA -- but the baby can't go? If we use fastpass, and I stuck riding by myself and letting my husband and son go together, or could we use fastpass and my son could go with each of us?

  • #2
    how old is your son? And what's his height?
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

    -"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color


    • #3
      Size of my son...

      He's like 41 inches, and he's 4... so, able to ride on the ride, but I'm wondering if we use fast passes for ANY ride if we can switch off, if the baby can't ride.


      • #4
        Yes, you can use a combination of FASTPASS and Child Switch. The first person normally goes thru the Stand-By (or regular if no FP) line, but can use FASTPASS. The second person goes thru the exit (in most cases) with the Child Switch pass.

        Just talk to the CM at the entrance to the attraction, and explain your situation once your FP is valid.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at


        Ad Widget