This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishbulb's 3/19/06 Trip Report

What a day at the park. We arrived at the park just after 12:00 noon and parked in the Pinochio lot. Running late we darted across the cross walk into the tram loading area and were greeted with...

a back up of crowds waiting for the trams.

We waited through three trams before boarding our own. But the cast members were moving quickly and the trams were running with amazing effeciency. The Line for people with Strollers was much worse in comparison to the wait we had.

They added a new "Welcome" sign above the billboards for DCA.

Arriving at the security check points we breezed right through with a little wait. The main gates were ALL OPEN! GOOD JOB DISNEY! There was a tent off to the side where parents could rent strollers and enter the park at the same time.

The stroller rental location closed, with the temporary rental area outside the gate in the backgorund.

This change seemd to expidite entry for other guests and it also kept the main entry area clear and spacious.

Mickey's 50th flower display at the entry is getting a little long in the tooth with it's sunbleached flowers

Main Street was a sea of people

We made it to the NOON MEET...

"Here we come! Here we come!"

Le meet

Wolfette and Fishbulb

I had to remove a photo, but just so you know I am not the kind of guy to cheat the people on the board out of a picture I give you this shot.

Wayland Flowers and Madame

Now back to meet pics...

YoCharles - XTREEEEEEEME!

DLCM spots me and wonders if he'll end up on the net.

Le Meet

Wolfy999 (a MiceChat Travel Partner) and ScarLion

CrazyLegs (western style) "Got a problem Pard'ner?"

Groupshot!

Now off to Whitewater snacks...
    Last edited by Fishbulb; 03-20-2006, 09:53 AM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Fishbulb's 3/19/06 Trip Report

OMG Villains Fan is going to kill you for posting that one.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Wow, the crowds are g-normous! Nice shots FB. The Park continues to look great. Thanks for the update. Cool looking welcome sign by the trams.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

aww, I miss you all. Someday I'll be at a noon meet...I think!!!!
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Why do I not know of these meets? Are they posted here? I'm there all the time and at the same time as some who have posted their trips. (I don't post my pictures here but in my micespace)

Comment

Originally posted by claribella
            Why do I not know of these meets? Are they posted here? I'm there all the time and at the same time as some who have posted their trips. (I don't post my pictures here but in my micespace)

Meets are every Sunday at noon, located in the hub.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
              Meets are every Sunday at noon, located in the hub.
              Well that answered that.. Thanks

Ugh, Sundays are the ONLY day I don't go...mostly because my son is returned from his father at 5pm and I don't like rushing to get out of the park. I mostly go on Saturdays or during the week.

Anyway, my pic is in my signature...if any of you see me..pushing a blue and grey jeep stroller say "hello!"

Comment

never been... always seem to go during the week for vacay!

maybe this summer I'll make it out!

Comment

Had a GREAT day! It was kinda wacky though, we seemed to walk from one place to another to another to another to another to another. Didnt ride too much but it was fun hangin' with my peeps, and some new peeps! There was some drill team competition at the convention center hence the larger crowds, and some kids are on Spring break now too so I am guessing crowds will be high until late April.

Comment

Was nice seeing everybody again at the meet yesterday. Much less hectic than the anniversary meet.

I didn't know you guys were heading off. Anders said bye and then I turned around and everybody was gone. Would have been nice to hang out more ... oh well.

I didn't take any pics at the meet (duh!!!) but we did get some nice pics yesterday. You can see them here: http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/gallery/1290597

We also stopped by Knott's for a couple of hours on the way home. You can see those pics here:
                    http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/gallery/1290556

Comment

I was wondering what happened to the Clinksalots!! I just figured you guys wanted to do family things. Ya gotta keep up with us Micechatters when hunger's a callin'

Comment

Looks like fun times!
                        I just LOVE the Wolfette's sweater!
                        And CL's hat! Adorable!
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                          Was nice seeing everybody again at the meet yesterday. Much less hectic than the anniversary meet.

I didn't know you guys were heading off. Anders said bye and then I turned around and everybody was gone. Would have been nice to hang out more ... oh well.

I didn't take any pics at the meet (duh!!!) but we did get some nice pics yesterday. You can see them here: http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/gallery/1290597

We also stopped by Knott's for a couple of hours on the way home. You can see those pics here:
                          http://greggandkristi.smugmug.com/gallery/1290556
                          excellent pics, I can not believe your young daughter went on that coaster

Comment

Nice Shots Fishbulb!! I loved villians fan, that was hilarious. ( villians fan you are cute up close to! ) and those crowds, OYE i see what I am up against soon !

Comment

Villans Fan's picture must have been edited out, or I'm just blind! PM me that one Fishbulb....??? Thanks for sharing all the rest though, and I know there is more to come....????

Great meet, the Wolfette and I had fun as always. Mr. Lightyear999 joined us later and off a shopping we did go!
                              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X