Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Haunted Mansion and Pirates 50th Anniversary Collectibles! (Photos!)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Haunted Mansion and Pirates 50th Anniversary Collectibles! (Photos!)

Being a huge fan of both the Haunted Mansion and of the online bible to the ride, DoomBuggies.com, I'm on the mailing list for DoomBuggies.com. I got an e-mail today from "The Chef" who sent along a link to a thread on the DoomBuggies message board featuring photos that he took when he was given a sneak peek at whats going to be released this fall for New Orleans Square fans...

Click: Haunted Mansion - 50th Anniversary Collectibles

Click: Pirates of the Caribbean - 50th Anniversary Collectibles

I guess I'll need to get another job and start saving up. This years going to be pretty expensive!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

MUST HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!! The pin set alone is one of the greatest things I have seen in a long time. I need more money.

J :monkey:
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Oh Cra_! Now I need to get a bigger apt to put all this stuff in!!

Comment

I'll be skipping meals for the rest of the year to buy all this stuff!
        WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Oh my... looks like I'll need that shelf for Mansion stuff, after all. o_o

..As well as a bigger room. I MUST BUY THEM ALL!!!

Roaming the Kingdom, one Adventure at a time!

Comment

ooo... I NEED those tapestries.
            :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I want the pins and the walls sconce. Given that I am in CO- if anyone would be kind enough to price them when they come out for sale and give me the info so I could possibly get them shipped out to me I would really really appreciate it.

Comment

These will be available through DisneyDirect.

Comment

Spiffy

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      I want the pins and the walls sconce. Given that I am in CO- if anyone would be kind enough to price them when they come out for sale and give me the info so I could possibly get them shipped out to me I would really really appreciate it.
                      No pirates for you! You get nothing!

Heh, heh. Of course, mah dear, you need not even ask. I'll be more than happy to help you spend money.

As for adding this stuff to my personal collection, looks like I'll be living off ramen for the next year. :botox:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Me wants the redhead!!!
                        See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
                        78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                          No pirates for you! You get nothing!

Heh, heh. Of course, mah dear, you need not even ask. I'll be more than happy to help you spend money.

As for adding this stuff to my personal collection, looks like I'll be living off ramen for the next year. :botox:

So- besides you as my personal shopping service, what is DisneyDirect?

Comment

I hate Disney....... They are so good at taking money out of my pocket.
                            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                              So- besides you as my personal shopping service, what is DisneyDirect?
                              www.disneydirect.com

Make sure your credit cards are far away when you visit the site.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                                www.disneydirect.com

Make sure your credit cards are far away when you visit the site.

That won't help me much T, not when I know the main # by heart, including the security # on the back and the expiration date.

:lol:

Comment

I know what I'll be spending all my graduation money on this summer. Aside from just the trip down there.

Anybody know if more attractions will be receiving such great merchandise? Maybe Splash, or Indy too?
                                  Infinity and Beyond:
                                  The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                                  http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

So are these going to be ridiculously priced? Or just really, really expensive? You know what I mean.

Comment

I think I would be willing to pay up to $200 for that Barker Bird, but anything more would probably be out of my price range. I can't wait to see what else will be available.

Comment

Well there goes MY savings account! But seriously, I want the pin set just for the Club 33 pin. That Tiffany style lamp is beautiful.

I hope when I own a house one day it will be full of Disneyana. *sighs*
                                        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X