Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the website...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the website...

    that has video of the different rides in the park? I thought I had bookmarked it last year but didn't.

  • #2
    Re: What is the website...

    I think you're referring to visionsfantastic.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What is the website...

      Originally posted by Loki
      I think you're referring to visionsfantastic.com
      This website is pretty cool. I'm gonna waste alot of time going thru all that video..so far only done the Indiana video which wasn't that good, mostly dark and loud, but hey, now I know the ride is 3 minutes and 40 seconds!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What is the website...

        Indiana Jones and Space Mountain are kinda' hard to video! My oldest' favorite video is California Screamin.
        ---------------------------------------------


        a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What is the website...

          Originally posted by daddyb
          Indiana Jones and Space Mountain are kinda' hard to video! My oldest' favorite video is California Screamin.
          Ok I'll check those out. I just listened to the TOT audio..sounds NOTHING like the ride. All the Rod Commentary is different? What this the audio when it first opened?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What is the website...

            THe sleeping beauty castle walkthrough....where is THAT? I don't remember ever seeing those figures.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What is the website...

              There used to a winding staircase in the castle...dioramas told the story of Sleeping Beauty. Do not remember when it closed...I still miss it!
              Sharon
              Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What is the website...

                Originally posted by claribella
                Ok I'll check those out. I just listened to the TOT audio..sounds NOTHING like the ride. All the Rod Commentary is different? What this the audio when it first opened?
                The Tower of Terror audio isn't the California version. It's the Florida version.

                DaddyB- can you or the crew at VisionsFantastic get us some California audio? pretty please

                Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What is the website...

                  Originally posted by claribella
                  THe sleeping beauty castle walkthrough....where is THAT? I don't remember ever seeing those figures.
                  Why did they close that attraction????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What is the website...

                    Originally posted by snappy
                    Why did they close that attraction????
                    9/11.


                    Thanks for the link, Loki! That is the site I was looking for!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What is the website...

                      Originally posted by twinmom
                      9/11.


                      Thanks for the link, Loki! That is the site I was looking for!
                      They closed the Sleeping Beauty attraction because of 9/11? why?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What is the website...

                        Originally posted by claribella
                        They closed the Sleeping Beauty attraction because of 9/11? why?
                        Its sad that they closed it, they said security reasons.

                        I have a home video of the walk through, at the last window, the wedding reception/ball, there were 2 pigeons neck to neck going in circles. Looks like they were dancing. I still watch it! I should send it to The Planets Funniest Animals.

                        I miss that walk through.
                        Mellymouse




                        (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What is the website...

                          I don't undertand how it was for security reasons. I never even remebered this attraction. Where was it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What is the website...

                            This link will let you see what the castle walk through was like.

                            http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyl...leDiorama.html
                            Sharon
                            Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What is the website...

                              Originally posted by claribella
                              I don't undertand how it was for security reasons. I never even remebered this attraction. Where was it?

                              There are stairs that go through the castle. You started at one side and came out the other. Along the way there were looking windows with dolls set up to tell the story of Sleeping Beauty. There were story books every so many feet telling the story. It was really cute.

                              As for their security reasons Im not sure. If someone was going to do something at the park, I dont think closeing the walk through will stop them. They will just find another place.
                              Mellymouse




                              (do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)





                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X