X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool 50th Merchandise.

Hey Guys
    I just posted a article by former imagineer Chris Merritt over at the site.
    He's got some awesome pictures of some of the special merchandise being made for the 50th. The Tikki Room host hawaiian shirt is my favorite. Check it out, I'll be posting more tomorrow.

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...le.php?ID=1364
    That Guy!

I need that monorail model. Need it.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

I know. All that stuff looks so f-ing sweet. I'm wondering how much they are going to charge for that Hawaiian shirt. It will be a prized piece in my hawaiian shirt collection.

And how about the full sized Barker Bird!
      JESUS!
      That Guy!

Comment

I want the Bug-
        but what is this about-

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
          I want the Bug-
          but what is this about-
          I'm guessing that because it's all part of the "Disney Collection" or whatever it's called that you can only do the mail order thing. But, ya never know, maybe some of it will show up at that giant merch event they are planning.
          I wouldn't be suprised if you find some of it the park eventually. Especially in the Disney Gallery.
          That Guy!

Comment

That Pirate Looks awesome, so does the Tiki Bird. Those would be high on my list, But as someone stated already, Where are they going to be available?
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
              That Pirate Looks awesome, so does the Tiki Bird. Those would be high on my list, But as someone stated already, Where are they going to be available?

I'll see if I can get Jim to contact Chris and get more accurate info on that for tomorrow's article.
              That Guy!

Comment

Hey Cory, are you plugging our site on Jim Hill Media too, our just posting links to Jim Hill Media here?

As far as I know, Jim has his own discussion boards. If you would prefer to have your articles discussed here, then simply place a link at the bottom of your article linking to the discussion here on MiceChat.

Thanks,
                -Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by CoryMitchell
                  I'll see if I can get Jim to contact Chris and get more accurate info on that for tomorrow's article.
                  Thanks Cory, That would be great.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

They look very cool. Hey in fact I would get in a second. But there's just one problem they look very expensive. For example that pirate could be a couple hundred dollars alone (could be at least a thousand). Great ideas for merchandise but it sounds and looks like there targeting very rich collectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                      Hey Cory, are you plugging our site on Jim Hill Media too, our just posting links to Jim Hill Media here?

As far as I know, Jim has his own discussion boards. If you would prefer to have your articles discussed here, then simply place a link at the bottom of your article linking to the discussion here on MiceChat.

Thanks,
                      -Dusty

Just a quick public apology to Dusty for the post. I meant no harm by the thread. Just thought you guys would be interested in some of this merch. I won't be posting anymore JHM links.
                      Sorry.
                      That Guy!

Comment

nice merchandise... i would take the Electrical parade & Monorail.....

Comment

Hey, y'all forgot the second thread, with even MORE great merchandise to go into deep debt for! (j/k) http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...le.php?ID=1367

Here's the full list, with release dates and numbers -

My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Homina homina homina homina!

I'm sure *somebody* would have posted a link to those incredible photos.

Positively salivating!

Comment

I am all over that stuff on 05/02/05
                              Charlie :wave:
                              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X