Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cool 50th Merchandise.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Mitchell
    started a topic Cool 50th Merchandise.

Cool 50th Merchandise.

Hey Guys
    I just posted a article by former imagineer Chris Merritt over at the site.
    He's got some awesome pictures of some of the special merchandise being made for the 50th. The Tikki Room host hawaiian shirt is my favorite. Check it out, I'll be posting more tomorrow.

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...le.php?ID=1364

• FaithTrustnPixieDust
    replied
    Originally posted by DustMeUpTink
    Maybe I could afford them all if I didn't eat for a few months!
    that's a thought....then i would be skinny AND happy with all my new disney stuff

Leave a comment:

• Eric Dean
    replied
    This merchandise is all wonderful. Why DL doesn't stock its stores with things along these lines (cheaper, non-limited edition versions, naturally) instead of with mountains of generic plush is beyond me. I promise: it would sell.

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    There goes my entire savings account. *dies*

Leave a comment:

• DustMeUpTink
    replied
    Wow.....they're amazing! Maybe I could afford them all if I didn't eat for a few months!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    SO many things to buy sooo little money!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied
    I am all over that stuff on 05/02/05

Leave a comment:

• LSPoorEeyorick
    replied
    Homina homina homina homina!

I'm sure *somebody* would have posted a link to those incredible photos.

Positively salivating!

Leave a comment:

• SilentBob66
    replied
    Hey, y'all forgot the second thread, with even MORE great merchandise to go into deep debt for! (j/k) http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/artic...le.php?ID=1367

Here's the full list, with release dates and numbers -

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    nice merchandise... i would take the Electrical parade & Monorail.....

Leave a comment:

• Cory Mitchell
    replied
    Originally posted by Dustysage
    Hey Cory, are you plugging our site on Jim Hill Media too, our just posting links to Jim Hill Media here?

As far as I know, Jim has his own discussion boards. If you would prefer to have your articles discussed here, then simply place a link at the bottom of your article linking to the discussion here on MiceChat.

Thanks,
    -Dusty

Just a quick public apology to Dusty for the post. I meant no harm by the thread. Just thought you guys would be interested in some of this merch. I won't be posting anymore JHM links.
    Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey's Friend
    replied
    They look very cool. Hey in fact I would get in a second. But there's just one problem they look very expensive. For example that pirate could be a couple hundred dollars alone (could be at least a thousand). Great ideas for merchandise but it sounds and looks like there targeting very rich collectors.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryMitchell
    I'll see if I can get Jim to contact Chris and get more accurate info on that for tomorrow's article.
    Thanks Cory, That would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    Hey Cory, are you plugging our site on Jim Hill Media too, our just posting links to Jim Hill Media here?

As far as I know, Jim has his own discussion boards. If you would prefer to have your articles discussed here, then simply place a link at the bottom of your article linking to the discussion here on MiceChat.

Thanks,
    -Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Cory Mitchell
    replied
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    That Pirate Looks awesome, so does the Tiki Bird. Those would be high on my list, But as someone stated already, Where are they going to be available?

I'll see if I can get Jim to contact Chris and get more accurate info on that for tomorrow's article.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X