Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I Ever Learned, I Learned at Disneyland...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I Ever Learned, I Learned at Disneyland...

What are the lessons you've learned at the park? I'll toss out some of mine to start the ball rolling...

Joy is fleeting, so it's worth it to spend an hour in waiting if you'll be able to spend two minutes in Neverland.

If you spend a lifetime pursuing treasure, you'll still end up as bones.

Reckless driving is a one-way ticket to Hades.

To keep afloat in the boat of life, everybody needs to stand up at once.

During the 101s in your life, it's best just to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on to the next ride.

Patience is a virtue...if you get the front seat.

Being a kid at heart keeps you sane.

NOTHING beats the smell of musty recycled water.
    "Yes, I'm a natural blue"

Comment

Any day at Dl is a good day!
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Take the time to enjoy the scenery.
        sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
        A Photographed Life
        12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

People are going to be stupid- don't let it ruin your whole day

Magic can be found in the smallest and most inconspicuous of places

Pay attention to details, they are more important than you think.
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

M&M's taste better if mixed in a bag of just Mickey Mouse colors.....Black, white, red, grey, and a few yellows.

Comment

People can be the rudest S.O.B.'s, even if they are in the Happiest Place On Earth.

A hundered dollar bill ain't jack anymore.
              Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

Tigers, Snakes, Elephants, Gorillas, and Rhinos can jump 25,000 when thrown out of a plane.

The Nile is the longest river in Anaheim.

Danger lurks just around the corner.

That Trader Sam always has a deal headed my way.

The natives like to disco.

Lions like protecting sleeping zebras.

That you see something gnu on each trip on the Jungle Cruise.

It is a small world after all.

Rooms can stretch. Ghosts can sing.

Pirates like redheads.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Disneyland's Life Secrets.... REVEALED!!

"Happiness is a seven dollar churro."

"If you insist on lagging behind, you may not need to volunteer."

"If you pay too much attention to the back side of water, you may miss the left and the right side."

"Never get drunk and play with fire."

"Never play 'chicken' with an oncoming train."

"There is such a thing as non-alcoholic mint juleps."

"Good things don't come in small packages, they come in bread bowls."

Now, with your new wisdom, proceed at your own risk. These be the last friendly words you hear. And I leave you a question to ponder: "After they get their legs, what do they do with the rest of the turkey?"
                  Last edited by Big Drunk Dave @ DL; 03-28-2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I still think of the things I learned from Duloc, such a perfect place: "Don't make waste", "stay in line, and you'll get along fine", "please keep off of our grass", "shine your shoes", "wipe your...er...face"

From Disneyland, though, two things come to mind immediately--everything looks better when you pick up the trash all the time; and never underestimate the power of a coat of paint.

Comment

Anything that can jump 25 feet will always jump right over me, if I happen to be closer than 25 feet.

Water really has sides.

I could become very rich if I sold myself "by the pound" to pirates.

Chasing men for their food is more PC than just chasing them.

Looking into the eyes of an ancient deity will make for an exciting adventure.
                      [email protected]

Comment

if you enter a foreign lang with a lot of money... you will leave with an empty wallet.. no matter where you go...

Comment

I like all of these- I didn't think about a lot of them until they were mentioned...

1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the Imagineer and the child within you.
                          2. If a mouse can have theme parks, the meek can do more than inherit the earth...
                          3. Even in the worst state of the world, they is always still a place where beauty is still palpable
                          My mind won't rest
                          and I don't sleep
                          Not even in my dreams...
                          -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                          written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                          1985-2005

Comment

*I never new this but apparently its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its small world after all, its a small small world...

*Grandpa Bob is the best main street driver

*364 days of the year you can celebrate a very merry unbirthday at Tea Cups or in the privacy of your own home.

*For all the magic the parks can conjur up they still can't make a decent cup of coffee, so bring my own or goto LeBrea Bakery.

*I will always love DCA more than the rest of the world and I have to deal with that in thearpy sessions.

*It is always the pilot's first flight on Star Tours

*The light in Walt's apartment will never go out just like his dream and vision for Disneyland (and thats the important one!)

Comment

* All the guys that turn me on, turn me down.

* You can be the only person in the Tortia Factory, you still only get half.

* Some carousels just go 'round and 'round without getting anywhere.
                              sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                              Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

Last time I went to the Tortilla Facotry I was given a whole one...

Hmm...
                                "Perfect does not exist, no matter how hard anyone tries, but one can get close".
                                "Some people do not care - they will deface/damage/destroy anything that is not theirs".
                                Single Rider Line - Yes, please!

Comment

I learned alot with my first girlfriend in the "Adventure thru Inner Space".

Here's to Magnification!!
                                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's to learning to be naughty in public at Disneyland........
                                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                    Help support the site you love:
                                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Become as a child, see things with fresh eyes.

Wait in line patiently, for something Good will happen soon.

Smile at Everybody! Especially CM's who make the fun Happen. :bow:

Don't eat a fresh hot churro in one bite unless you like having 3rd degree burns on the roof of your mouth.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville

:botox:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X