Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Current E-Tickets of Disneyland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
    Remember, Matterhorn was nothing but an empty shell when it opened and the inside was U-G-L-Y.
    Which is why they themed it inside, unlike Screamin'.

Comment

Screamin' is a great coaster, one of the best in CA.
      Do you mean DCA or in CA in general, because if it's the latter, there are a couple of coasters down at Knott's and Six Flags that seem like they would pwn Screamin'.

Re: E-ticket

Splash Mountain
      Pirates of the Caribbean
      BTMR
      Matterhorn (do they have fastpasses for this ride yet?)
      Haunted Mansion
      Space Mountain (when it comes back up)

I really don't know if Peter Pan should be E-Ticket cause it's so short!
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

^ In California period.

Screamin' is my favorite coaster in CA, period. There are some that come close (Xcelerator at Knott's comes to mind), but I still think Screamin' is better.

Sure it's not the biggest, fastest but it's fun. And that's what a coaster is supposed to be.

Comment

Sure it's not the biggest, fastest but it's fun. And that's what a coaster is supposed to be.
          Good reasoning. At least you don't come out of there totally disoriented with jelly legs (ie most of the rides at Six Flags). It's a nice change of pace... invigorating.

Anyway, if DCA had E-Tickets that & ToT.
          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCool
            Peter Pan
            A classic and always will be! :bow:
            "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

Working...
            X