This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere

I was just wondering. I know the Premiere for Dead Man's Chest is supposed to be held at Disneyland much like the first one was and I heard that it was supposed to be held on the evening of June 24th which is a Saturday. This is actually apparently obviou because on the disneyland website the day before they are opened from 8am-12am. But on this particular Saturday they are only opened from 8am-5pm. But Cali adventure is open till 11pm. I dont post much around so many of u are probably thinking im just posting old news here but I had a question. Is there anyway some one from the public such as myself would be able to get in? Thx for the help.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere

Win a contest

Comment

You'll probably be able to get to the red carpet event on main street, but seeing the actuall premier is by invitation only I think.

Comment

Uhm yeah even if you're well connected at Disney those tickets will be tough to get.

Comment

Originally posted by MAT(sexymatt)
          I was just wondering. I know the Premiere for Dead Man's Chest is supposed to be held at Disneyland much like the first one was and I heard that it was supposed to be held on the evening of June 24th which is a Saturday. This is actually apparently obviou because on the disneyland website the day before they are opened from 8am-12am. But on this particular Saturday they are only opened from 8am-5pm. But Cali adventure is open till 11pm. I dont post much around so many of u are probably thinking im just posting old news here but I had a question. Is there anyway some one from the public such as myself would be able to get in? Thx for the help.
          Short of figuring out a way to become Johnny Depp's best friend between now and then, it doesn't look good. :lol:
          Rather curious, though, that they'd close down the park on a summer Saturday for the premiere...again, if that aspect has been covered in one of the other numerous threads, forgive me...
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Haha, this thread caught my attention only because I know how much points I'd score with my girlfriend if I actually was able to bring her to this event and meet Orlando Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by adoborocks
              Haha, this thread caught my attention only because I know how much points I'd score with my girlfriend if I actually was able to bring her to this event and meet Orlando Bloom
              Until she and Orlando asked you to refresh their drinks and disappeared for the evening. Didnt you see TROY?

Comment

/\ )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X