Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Printable Menus?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printable Menus?

Does anyone know where I can find printable menus for the resort hotel restaurants? I looked on Deb Willis' site, but she just has the menus for the full-service, counter service, and snacks inside Disneyland and DCA.

I have the feeling we're going to get tired of hot dogs and churros at some point....

Thanks for the help!

Re: Printable Menus?

just cut and paste the menu into word and you have your own printable menu. I did and its so easy.

Comment

This might help......

http://www.mickeyxtreme.com/dlrdining.htm
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Perfect! Thanks much! :bow:

Comment

thanks wolf. Im going to DTD this weekend 4 my birthday and needed to look at where i wanted to eat

Comment

Your very welcom!

Don't know often this site is updated, but I keep it in bookmarked and use it for reference when dining in the Resort.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Another good resource for menus at the Disneyland Resort is www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X