Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How busy do you think the Park will be this week?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How busy do you think the Park will be this week?

I visited the park last friday and it was a huge mistake since there were huge, huge crowds due to the Spring break holiday overlap since some schools had break last week and others have break this week. I was hoping to visit again this week, since we have a few extra days off this week, but I'm wondering if it would be pointless since there would be more very large crowds. How busy do you think the Park will be this week? I have free days on Tuesday and Thursday of this week, does anyone have an idea of which day might have lighter crowds? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me an opinion.

It will be crowded. But if you plan well it can still be worth it. On Friday I got to the park at opening, rode Buzz Lightyear 3 times (once with fast pass), Indy, and IASW. Then left on the monorail by 10:00. If I were able to stay the whole day I probably would have hopped over to DCA at that time (before grabbing a FP for Splash or Big Thunder of course).

If you have an AP, what does it matter how crowded it is? There's always something else you can do, go to DCA, tour the hotels, people watch in DTD ..

Comment

Originally posted by millionairegirl
      If you have an AP, what does it matter how crowded it is? There's always something else you can do, go to DCA, tour the hotels, people watch in DTD ..
      I agree ... My BF and I got out APs yesterday and he kept trying to speed walk it to get to FP machines and rides ... this was the first visit we did not do Splash or HM and he was up set ... we ended up doing a lot of the side show distractions ... I had to kept reminding him that we can comeback everyday for a whole year when he heard me say we were not watching Aladdin lol

Comment

Originally posted by millionairegirl

AH people watching. My favorite thing to do in life. It could entertain me all day.
        Last edited by Dirton; 03-28-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X