Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anybody here own original WED/WDI art?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here own original WED/WDI art?

....and those lithos you got at the Gallery don't count .... i saw this Herb Ryman concept art for Rivers of America/Tom Sawyer Island and was blown away, and extremely tempted to put a hurtin' on my c.c.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6521875736

So, do any of you micechatters own a real piece of Imagineering concept art?

I do not. I own a lot of Japanese Animation cels, and would love to own some Disney (production) cels, but good Disney cels are out of my price range.

Comment

I actually prefer Eric Robison's recent "look-alikes." I came very close to buying a beautfiul oil painting by him of the matterhorn as seen from over the sub lagoon.
      -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
      -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
      --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlesore Swanson
        ....and those lithos you got at the Gallery don't count .... i saw this Herb Ryman concept art for Rivers of America/Tom Sawyer Island and was blown away, and extremely tempted to put a hurtin' on my c.c.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6521875736

So, do any of you micechatters own a real piece of Imagineering concept art?
        Unless they sell originals in the disney gallery, I don't think you can buy real WED art. they keep it all up at the studios.
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X