This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Wagon and Monster's - My Two favorite Attractions at DCA

Anyone share my opinion? I really appreciate a good beer while dealing with the crowds...takes the edge off. Strauss beers are darn good as well. The reason I like Monsters is because it is a new DARK RIDE. I am a huge sucker for dark rides and I was SOOO glad to see Disney implement such a great new one. GOOD SHOW!

I know the beer may not be for everyone. But, I am being completely honest, grabbing a bite to eat at the Pacific Wharf with a good beer is on of my favorite things to do while at The DL Resort
    -J

Subscribe or listen to The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Real Life Audio Adventures in the Parks

Click for a Short Promo

You Don't Need an IPOD - Anyone Can Listen - Download the MP3 or listen right over the website for FREE!!
    http://www.meanderingmouse.com

OR...Search for "disney" within the ITunes podcast directory and subscribe there!!

The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Streams of Consciousness from the Happiest Place on Earth!

Re: Beer Wagon and Monster's - My Two favorite Attractions at DCA

then you obviously haven't found your way to the Cove Bar or Lost Bar yet, have you? :evil:

but yes, i do share your views...but i think i would place ToT over Monsters. just my opinion.
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I visited Lost Bar on my last visit thanks to my cast member friend dragging me down there. It was a nice vibe there but the live music was a little loud while I was trying to catch up with an old friend. I guess I'm speaking more about the places to grab a casual drink IN the PARKS..there's a limited selection.

Now, I more often get down to WDW so the DCA ToT doesn't impress me one bit. I don't think it is a bad attraction...just think it falls a bit short.
      -J

Subscribe or listen to The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Real Life Audio Adventures in the Parks

Click for a Short Promo

You Don't Need an IPOD - Anyone Can Listen - Download the MP3 or listen right over the website for FREE!!
      http://www.meanderingmouse.com

OR...Search for "disney" within the ITunes podcast directory and subscribe there!!

The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Streams of Consciousness from the Happiest Place on Earth!

Comment

well....ok, i see what you mean about in-park alcohol versus resort alcohol. so yeah....beer cart rules!!

and well...with me and the whole ToT thing...i've never been to WDW, so DCA's tower is the only one i know...and i :love: it....)
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

There is BEER in the park?

Why didn't someone tell me this 6 months ago? I was still drinking then! D'oh!
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

The Cove Bar is in DCA, and now is open 7 days a week

And the Lost Bar no longer has live entertainment.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
              And the Lost Bar no longer has live entertainment.

Shucks...That was one of the things that I enjoyed after a long day at the Parks with the family. I'd go and unwind while listening to the tunes and enjoying the peace and quiet (compared to four kids, a live band IS peace and quiet) LOL.

Comment

The Beer Wagon is the wallpaper on my cell phone.

Comment

Enough beer and you'll find the monster's ventriloquist act hysterical. Look at me Sully, I can speak without moving my mouth!

Comment

Sign I'd like to see over the Beer Wagon:

We Can Help You Forget That You Paid $59 To Get In Here!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X