Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a shuttle from disneyland to edison field?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a shuttle from disneyland to edison field?

im going to the baseball game this sunday @ edison field and i was curious to know if there is a shuttle from disneyland to edison field.

any help would be appreciated
    Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Re: is there a shuttle from disneyland to edison field?

Nope. Nothing! Plus we don't have a very good public transporation system in the area either. A cab would do it but be prepared for a hefty fee. I suggest a rental car.
    sigpic

Comment

The Anaheim train station stops literally right behind the Angel Stadium and has bus service close by. You can plan the route here http://www.octa.net/trip%20planner%20page%204.asp and you'll want to do it from "Anaheim Stadium" to "Disneyland" and it will help you figure that all out. Then just pick your time and it will tell you what to do. Looks like it'll take about half an hour to go and $1.25 per boarding. I bet a taxi would be quicker...and costlier. Good luck!

Comment

Actually, the OCTA does not offer bus service to the train station on weekends, during the week, there is just one bus timed to the arrival of Metrolink trains, (but not Amtrak).

Route 50 goes up and down Katellla though, you could catch it at Harbor and Katella, and take it to this stop, and then walk about a 1/2 mile...

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=86820
        Last edited by Darkbeer; 03-27-2006, 08:17 PM.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

We've been discussing this in the thread
          Mass Transit to Disneyland Resort
          They need a monorail to loop from the Esplanade to the Metrolink station near Edison Field.

Comment

Hey, maybe when the GardenWalk and Platinum Triangle is finished, there will be some sort of better transit system in the area. Something like the Anaheim Resort Transit Service, but better and cheaper - for residents and tourists? Just hoping... that would be awesome!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X