This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion soundtrack on CD

I have the Haunted Mansion soundtrack on CD that I bought at the park a couple of years ago and I have always been curious about something. On the specific track for the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, you hear a horse whinny at the beginning before the eerie organ music comes on and you hear the Ghost Host. Anyone know why that horse whinny is on there? Is it supposed to be the horse that is leading the hearst outside the mansion?
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Re: Haunted Mansion soundtrack on CD

That's what I always thought too!
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626
      Is it supposed to be the horse that is leading the hearst outside the mansion?
      i would imagine so.
      Nothing matters in this whole wide world, when you're in love with a Iowa girl

Comment

It is. I'm not sure if the effect is still in use. Before the last rehab the hearse was positioned a little differently and there were 4 horseshoes on the concrete implying a ghost horse. Now the horses harness is over grass and they may have stopped using the effect since there is no longer an implication of the ghost horse. I'm not positive on this though, I haven't been on the ride for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-8atDisneyland
          It is. I'm not sure if the effect is still in use. Before the last rehab the hearse was positioned a little differently and there were 4 horseshoes on the concrete implying a ghost horse. Now the horses harness is over grass and they may have stopped using the effect since there is no longer an implication of the ghost horse. I'm not positive on this though, I haven't been on the ride for a while.
          I don't think you hear the horse when you are on the ride, it's on the specific CD that I'm talking about that has about 10 different tracks of various HM soundtracks and voice clips, etc. But thanks for letting me know!
          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

The reason you hear the horse whinny is because someone said

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa

"WHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY" (THINDER AND LIGHTNING IN THE BACKGROUND)

cLASSIC MOVIE!! Good ol' Cloris Leachman

Comment

Speaking of the Haunted Mansion CD. Why do they not sell it at the park anymore and only the Nightmare Before Xmas edition. Someone ripped mine off out of my truck and I have been trying to replace it since. Why is it not at the park???????????

Comment

I saw it at the park a few weeks ago. They had some hiding in Le Bat, also the Music Store, and I think the pin shop in NOS as well.

Comment

Thanks, I will check again. I have checked Main Street in the past couple of weeks and no luck, but I will persevere.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa
                      That got a genuine Laugh Out Loud from me!

Comment

He Vas My . . . Boyfriend!!!!!!!!
                        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I didn't mean that the horse sound effect was IN the ride....you heard it outside by the hearse. I have the CD also.....they're giving you all the effects of the attraction beginning to end, not just while on the ride itself.
                          It's a cool CD....alot like the Pirates CD with the ride through with the entire dialog.

Comment

If you look on the concrete under the hearse (roughly under the drivers seat) you can see where the horseshoes were. They left a mark on the concrete.

Comment

Does anyone know why the ghost horse was taken out?
                              Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                              http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X