X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    I've heard they're getting rid of Tom and Huck
    Yep, they're going to take them to the far side of the Rivers of America and shoot them, then feed them to the bears. Don't be surprised if next time you take the DLRR you see two settler's bodies next to that burning cabin.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Oh that's sad ... they can't have been there very long??? This trip was my first time seeing them ... they were great!
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Yep. Huck told me this weekend, since I visit them regularly. Big bummer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X