Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who would I bet to get POTC Premiere Tickets?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who would I bet to get POTC Premiere Tickets?

That was beg - not bet - Does anyone have any addresses (e-mail or snail) or a phone number or know of anyone I can beg to get tickets for the POTC Premiere?? I realize it's a long shot, but, I'm not above begging and pleading. And since I'm from Idaho, I doubt that there will be any contests or promotions to win tickets advertised here.
    Last edited by BFJen; 04-04-2006, 12:17 PM.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: So, who would I bet to get POTC Premiere Tickets?

Originally posted by BFJen
    I'm not above begging and pleading.

Sounds like you REALLY want those tickets... :beg: (LOL)

My fingers are crossed for you!

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
      That was beg - not bet - Does anyone have any addresses (e-mail or snail) or a phone number or know of anyone I can beg to get tickets for the POTC Premiere?? I realize it's a long shot, but, I'm not above begging and pleading. And since I'm from Idaho, I doubt that there will be any contests or promotions to win tickets advertised here.
      If you find someone let us know, we'll beg too!
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I want to know also! Know any Disney upper echelon (sp?)? That might help!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Don't Mark and Brian usually have tickets for this kind of thing?

Comment

Who's Mark and Brian - and how many of my famous symphony bar cookies do they want??!!
            sigpic

Comment

Add me to the list!!!!!!!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

http://www.955klos.com/markandbrian.asp

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                  Didn't even think about Mark and Brian. Yeah, they should have tickets (and would love to sit with THEM through the whole thing! )

I have a couple of friends that worked fairly high up Behind The Scenes on Poc I and II, so they are trying to pull strings to get a pass for me. But, at this point they aren't even sure they will be able to get some for themselves. At least my 100% no chance has dropped to 75% no chance at this time. :beg: Last word was, and I quote, " It would be easier to turn Captain Jack into a honest gentleman than it is trying to snag tixs for this thing."
                  Originally posted by migo
                  I poop with joy!
                  Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Okay, I just sent off an e-mail to Mark and Brian - I told you that I wasn't above begging!! Again, I'll make a whole ton of cookies for whoever can help me! Okay, I'll make cookies for anyway, I'm a dessert freak.
                    sigpic

Comment

For the last premiere, NO contest winners were allowed to the actual premiere. They got to watch the Red Carpet, but were not allowed into the actual showing of the movie.

I seriously doubt that anyone without an invite and being "vetted" will be allowed into the west side of the park on Saturday evening.
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

all i want is to watch the red carpet!! i think i'd rather see the movie in an actual theatre anyway.
                        <o>

Comment

5 of us Micechatters are going to see it at the El Capitan.....can't imagine a better theater to see this in!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I just want to be there for Mr. Depp! And Darling Orlando. *swoons*
                            Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                              Nope. For a Disneyland or DCA party, maybe. For the actual official premiere of a movie (remember, this isn't just a party - it's a regular celebrity premiere that just happens to be held at DL), they have no access to that. I would be surprised if they themselves would be invited to something like this. No chance in heck that a mere "listener" would be able to get in that way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X