Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle Walk-Through Coming Back?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Beauty's Castle Walk-Through Coming Back?

I snapped these photos back in September when I caught the door open to the old Sleeping Beauty's Castle Walk-Through. It looks like they are bringing it back. That or they have expanded a shop I didn't know about.

Any info to back me up?

www.jjarvis.5u.com

Re: Sleeping Beauty's Castle Walk-Through Coming Back?

now that is interesting!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

are you serious!!!!! i hope to God they do! it's like my fondest memory of the parks....my dad would take me up and read it all to me...i always wanted to be able to show my kids, like a tradition thing, but then they cloed it....i got so depressed....lol

Comment

I rather have a Sleeping Beauty attraction than a boring walk-through...my opinions though lol..

Comment

I'm confused by the thought. I mean I took those photos back in September. It should be gettin' pretty close by now.

Comment

that walk thru was one of the best things in DL. The diaramas were so neat! I don't know if they will bring it back because of accessability issues for handicapped and possibly asbestos too.
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

^Lol I was kidding Fantsmico!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico!
                that walk thru was one of the best things in DL. The diaramas were so neat! I don't know if they will bring it back because of accessability issues for handicapped and possibly asbestos too.
                Actually, it depends on how much is being done. Repainting and reworking
                of the dioramas would not be enough to invoke the accessability laws.

Comment

Would be nice though! Wolfette barely remembers it, and I always thought it was a great little attraction!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I think Disney will never open it again thanks to 9-11- god, could you imagine if they blew up the castle! I would like drop dead.

Comment

We certainly hope that it returns.

I'm sad to say that 2 of the 4 kids don't remember it.

We do have it on video and film somewhere in storage though.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Comment

I hope it does return.:beg: It was so unique and charming. My favorite scence was when Aurora's dress changes colors.

Comment

Same here. It was my daughter's favorite for a long time when she was young.
                          But my son has never seen it. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                            I think Disney will never open it again thanks to 9-11- god, could you imagine if they blew up the castle! I would like drop dead.
                            That doesn't make any sense. If that was really there concern then they wouldn't let anyone near the castle, people can still get in the castle a variety of ways, the stores, the walkways to adventure land and tomarrowland, not to mention thousands of guests everyday walk under it.

Comment

The dioramas have been taken out, in fact you can see pieces of it in the diorama on Main Street. I doubt it will reopen. It's probably being used as storage. Surely there would have been some buzz if something this "major" were happening. Here's to hoping though!
                              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                              www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X