I might be there. Or not.

Leave a comment:

• 10-8atDisneyland
    replied
    I'll be there.......I'll be working.

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Me? Im staying well clear of DL for a few days. I personally cant stand big crowds and will wait till things cool down before going. I may go just before the 5th. Hoping on a SM soft open Im also hoping all the Spring Brakers are gone by then...

Leave a comment:

• The Dream Continues
    replied
    This is my first post. My family and my sister's will be staying at the Fairfield from April 28th for 11 nights. We are really looking forward to being at Disneyland on May 5th. What do you expect the crowds will be like? What time should we lineup that morning for entry into the park?

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by AnotherPixie
    I am going to be there May 4th - 8th and then of course July 16 - 19th. I can't wait for May 5th!!! 33 more days!!

Me too!!! I just booked my hotel room for May and I can't wait any longer

Leave a comment:

• mickeyandme67
    replied
    Yep. May 5th and July 17th. Crowded yes, but historical as well.

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    I will not be there May 5th. I'll be at the Santa Barbara Cinco De Mayo celebration in my backyard.

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPixie
    replied
    I am going to be there May 4th - 8th and then of course July 16 - 19th. I can't wait for May 5th!!! 33 more days!!

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    Originally posted by CinderellaPrincess
    Anytime Xclipse!! I think our reservations are around that time too! Look for a group of about 9 maybe 10 people and stop over and say hello!!! I'll be the one that looks like Cinderella...he he he

j/k
    Ok Look for a young filipino family of 4..2 adults 2 todlers.. Of course with their golden ears..hahaah see u three.. Yess disney freaks are we!!!..hahahah HOLLA!!

Leave a comment:

• BugsBunny
    replied
    I will be there with shiny bells on!

^the Hillbillies rock.

Don Jose

"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes...I was like Dude, you haveta wait."

~Mitch Hedberg (RIP Mitch)

Leave a comment:

• ilvdland
    replied
    I"ll be there the 1st through the 5th - no Billies on the 5th however, apparently they are having some sort of press event in the Golden Horseshoe that day - they are playing on the 4th though, for the other press people! Maybe they'll have them play somewhere else......

Leave a comment:

• CinderellaPrincess
    replied
    Originally posted by XCLIPSE129
    Thanks for reminding me CinderellaPrincess. I called today to make reservations at Blue Bayou at 11:30am for 3 adults for May 5th .. WOOOHOO.. got me set for a good lunch... mmmmmm Monte Cristo on the start of the 50th ...hahaahah Thansk again CP :bow:

Anytime Xclipse!! I think our reservations are around that time too! Look for a group of about 9 maybe 10 people and stop over and say hello!!! I'll be the one that looks like Cinderella...he he he

j/k

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Disguy
    Exactly, that is the only way I will go at this point. I had plans for May 12th but tossed them. I've never won a contest so I don't have huge hopes here
    We'll get together May 12 and drown our miseries and complain about the fact that we SHOULD be at DL and we're not

Leave a comment:

• MasterGracey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
    Dont go May 5th. Go on July 17
    Why not go May 5 and July 17? :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Dont go May 5th. Go on July 17

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Mannnnnnnnn
    I'll be there in spirit, and I expect to read some awesome reports from y'all lucky enough to go!

183 days and counting....

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    replied
    Thanks for reminding me CinderellaPrincess. I called today to make reservations at Blue Bayou at 11:30am for 3 adults for May 5th .. WOOOHOO.. got me set for a good lunch... mmmmmm Monte Cristo on the start of the 50th ...hahaahah Thansk again CP :bow:

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    I won't be at DL on May 5th, but should be at WDW on that day, attending their faux celebration in Orlando instead. But trust me... If I had a choice, I know where I'd be.

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Oh yeah!

Leave a comment:

• travelmom
    replied
    We will be there on Saturday the 8th for six days.
    I can hardly stand it!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X