This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear?

Hi everyone! This is directed to you Californians....

My Mom, Sis and I will be arriving in Anaheim on Friday morning for a DL weekend. But we're wondering what to pack! We've never been this time of year and have no idea what to expect weather/temperature wise, and we don't want to be over (or under!) dressed! We typically go in August/September/November.

Any tips?

Thanks much!
    Disneyland Fan Since 1985

Next Trip: July 6 for the Premier of Dead Man's Chest!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What to wear?

It's gonna stop raining and be pretty much like the weather in SLC.

Fri - Sat - Sun

Partly Cloudy

High:
    Low:

Mostly Sunny

High:
    Low:

Partly Cloudy

High:
    Low:

Enjoy your trip!!!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

If you're going on any of the wet rides, I say don't wear jeans. They will take forever to dry.

Comment

I'd recommend taking an evening coat. It still gets cool in the evenings/early mornings. You can always rent a locker on Main St ($6.00/day with in/out use) to store them in during the warmer part of the day. The way that the weather has been lately, it's anyones guess how it might actually be when you are here.

Or, they have plenty of nice and warm 50th anniversary sweatshirts and jackets for sale at the Park if you need them.

Have a great time on your trip!

Comment

Thanks everyone! That's helpful. Hopefully the rain really will hold out until after Monday!

But, if it rains it rains. We'll still have a blast!

Comment

Good point to rent a locker and fill it with jackets and rain coats. Pillows, blankets, food, drink, and a microwave for the pop corn. Lap top to write your MC report too!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
              Good point to rent a locker and fill it with jackets and rain coats. Pillows, blankets, food, drink, and a microwave for the pop corn. Lap top to write your MC report too!
              LOL...sometimes it seems like that, doesn't it? Like your taking everything but the kitchen sink (and sometimes I think the mega stroller people even have that!hehe).

Unfortunately I'm still in the dark ages and don't have a laptop yet.

So my report will have to come Tuesday after I return home.

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see the HM!

Comment

If you are staying at the DLR I would suggest taking a light weight outfit to wear one day that you ride all of the wet rides on. Then, after you ride them, you can go directly to your room and change without having to stay wet all day long.
                Also, regardless of where you are staying I would suggest Jeans, a short sleeve tee-shirt, and a light sweatshirt. If you are pretty cold blooded like my sister you will also want to take a light weight beanie because it will keep your head warm while you watch the fireworks.

Also, since you will be there a whole weekend don’t forget to take a couple pairs of shoes. Your feet will be so tired, but simply changing shoes mid day will help keep your feet from tiring out prematurely.

^This is the life!

Comment

Do all of the above, plus remember to layer - layer -layer.

Also, go to www.weather.com and put in Disneyland's zip code of 92803 before you leave to get the most current update you can for the weather.

And have a GREAT time!

Comment

Thanks Micesteak! As I am cold blooded, I will definitely heed your advise!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X