X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Pictures of Jasmine???

Hi,
    I am looking for any pictures you might have of Jasmine in the park. I want to get a look at her outfit. Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Re: Any Pictures of Jasmine???

If you go to Yahoo and type in

Disney Jasmine

then click on the image tab, there are alot of pictures...
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

here ya go

^This is the life!

Comment

Here's one. (Donnasmr, let me know if you need more or want a higher resolution one as I can email some to you.) I was going to crop it but it seemed a shame to cut out Aladdin, especially since I love this one the most! :cblush: and psst! check out my shirt.

Comment

"I just wanna look at her outfit".. HA

If I tried that excuss with my wife, I would be in sooo much trouble!

Jeff made me famous!
          From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Thanks so much you guys. I really appreciate the pictures and the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240

If I tried that excuss with my wife, I would be in sooo much trouble!

How about this one, "I bet she doesn't feel comfortable in that" or "It's excatly like it was in the movie."

Lets all just stare at her and enjoy it. Same thing with Ariel.
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

eh they really need to work on Aladdin and Jasmine- Jasmine is suppose to be vibrant, fun, and lively, that girl just doesn't do Jasmine justice- plus Aladdin, well he's not bad, but could be improved in overall looks as well- they really need to find people who actually 'look' like the characters they are portraying.

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                  eh they really need to work on Aladdin and Jasmine- Jasmine is suppose to be vibrant, fun, and lively, that girl just doesn't do Jasmine justice- plus Aladdin, well he's not bad, but could be improved in overall looks as well- they really need to find people who actually 'look' like the characters they are portraying.
                  Wow... you have no idea how many jokes I could make off this alone. Wow... must...control...self....EEEEE!

Comment

^What they need to be improved.

Comment

Not too many but here's a few...

http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=chrdljasmine
                      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                        I'm with you on the Jasmine but that's one of the best Aladdins around! (The other good one can be found in the W(i)WDW v1.5 thread near the end.)

Originally posted by Garrett240
                        My guess is that she's going to make a costume or something of that sort.

Comment

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e3...e%20-%20Genie/ Apparently i suck at HTML but there's a bunch of both Al and Jas here. These weren't taken by me (though I wish they were) but there ya go :-D

Comment

http://www.rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/1309543/1/61703062

http://rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/521298/1/21472487

http://rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/521298/2/21472506

here is a few to look at ... if you need more detailed pics i will zoom in next time i go
                            So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Thanks for all the pics. I'm not going to make a costume. I was considering going to the face character auditions at the end of the month, and since I have brown skin - Jasmine is the only character I could play. But the outfit is just too revealing for my post-baby body. So I think my dream of being a Disney princess is over. I'll have to settle for being a dwarf (which I LOVE!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X