Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Magical Years of Disneyland...on TV!

Anybody with cox digital cable, can watch a special presentation of the 50th.
    Go to Chanell one, click enter, go to free zone, go to features, go to disney, and there you go. Very informitave and nice
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Re: 50 Magical Years of Disneyland...on TV!

I don't have cox cable. Could you record it and bring it to my house? Oh, and bring me a burger from BK too! Thx.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
      I don't have cox cable. Could you record it and bring it to my house? Oh, and bring me a burger from BK too! Thx.
      only at burger king can you have it your way
      so ask them, cause sadly im not the king
      "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
      - Anthony Burgess
      "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."

Comment

Carl's Junior?
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
          Carl's Junior?
          ok let me call paris hilton up
          - Anthony Burgess

Comment

I have Cox Digital cable in Phoenix, but
            don't have the free zone you mention.
            Must just be available where you are at
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X